• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Prefixes for forum threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

First of all, you could create thread prefixes so that we could use it in some forums like: Feedback and Announcements.

With prefixes threads can look like this:

Suggestion Forum

Prefixes can be set by forum admins in admin CP

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

First of all, you could create thread prefixes so that we could use it in some forums like: Feedback and Announcements.

With prefixes threads can look like this:

Suggestion Forum

This has been on my to-do list for a while, but a very busy time of year for me...so it "should" be done in the next few days.

Prefixes can be set by forum admins in admin CP

Really? I never even knew that :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yeah you can, can you also sort out other things?

[spoil]woo[/spoil]
woo

Spoiler tags would be nice for people posting large screenshots, saves making the forum look untidy :p

DeletedUser

We have spoiler tags:

ROARRR!!!!

spoilerness

If you are using the FoE style for the forum, it is still a bit iffy, so you need to really look for the spoiler button xD

The way a spoiler is made is shown below, you need the "=" sign whether you want a title for the spoiler or not. But if that is unliked by most, i will remove it.

[noparse]
ROARRR!!!!

spoilerness
[/noparse]

DeletedUser

Would be easier to remember without the "=" but im not fussed really :)

DeletedUser

I'm used to the function that the = is only needed when you actually fill in the area after it.

Status
Not open for further replies.