• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Possible to be in move mode without the build buttons on screen

• Thread starter DeletedUser8341
  • Start date

DeletedUser8341

Reproduction Steps:
  1. Have a quest requesting supplies to be accumulated (I discovered this on Rinbin 'The Splink') *
  2. Have a supplies building ready for supplies collection
  3. Tap Build
  4. Tap the supplies building, collecting the supplies (at this point, the exclamation baloon appears on the right)
  5. Tap Move
  6. Tap the exclamation.
Issue Description (2/10?):
The quest screen appears, showing how the quest has cleared. However, on clearing that screen, the player is left in move mode but without the Build buttons on screen, so without the clear way to turn off moving buildings.

It's not too drastic, just tapping build again sorts out the issue but it would confuse some users.

Player:
Prinza the Hunter

World:
Dunarsand

App Version:
1.104.0 (I think .. the latest one, whatever that is)

iOS Version:

Device:
iPad

Network:
n/a

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported.

* presumably, the same effect can be achieved with collecting coins, or any other quest achievement.

Last edited by a moderator: