• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Contact Support: Possible New Bug *Bronze Age*

• Thread starter DeletedUser5522
  • Start date

DeletedUser5522

I am currently in Bronze Age and I have Chalets for Resident Buildings - which are 3 hour buildings

Half of my chalets will count down from 3 hours and instead of letting me collect "rent" it will just start re-counting down all over again

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2752

I am currently in Bronze Age and I have Chalets for Resident Buildings - which are 3 hour buildings

Half of my chalets will count down from 3 hours and instead of letting me collect "rent" it will just start re-counting down all over again
Hey EquineGal, could you contact Support about this matter (right-click ingame and go to "Support"). Chalets should be 4-hour buildings as well, so add that to your problem if it is displaying 3-hours for you

Andi47

Overlord
Maybe it counts dowon from 3:59:59 (4 hours - it takes a few seconds after collecting from the house, until the countdown gets started), which would be correct?