• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Possible bug?

DeletedUser1125

Hey guys I have noticed a few odd things in last few days with city happeniness I could be wrong with this and if so please tell me.Yesterday I had a fair amount of people polish my building according to the event history.However I did not have many stars showing above buildings for the number of polishes done.

Today however in event history I have has 3 people polish buildings.One of these I did notice on refreshing my browser and it showed on my tavern and it was showing for a few hrs and my happiness increase from what it had been when I first got on this morning.I was only ever able to find 2 building as showing that they had been polished and then suddenly within the last hour the polish on my tarven has dissappeared and happiness has dropped.I have looked very carefully in even history and cannot see anything that would corrilate to a polish possibly wearing of around this time.

Would apprecaite if you guys could look and see what happened?

DeletedUser1125

nevermind please delete this thread I think I have figured out what has happened.The change to daylight saving has put me out with the times somewhat.