• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Points for fights - 1 ./. 2 wave

• Thread starter DeletedUser9685
  • Start date

DeletedUser9685

As far as I know, in case of 2 wave fights, the points are calculated on basis of the
"fight against the 2nd wave" x 2
(please, correct me if I am wrong).

In especial when collecting Mars ore it seems to be unfair to get less points for the more difficult 8hrs.fights (2 waves, sometimes with a 2nd wave having 2 units only) than for the 4hrs. fights (1 wave).

Usually, there are less units in the 2nd wave, further, the damage you have is higher, i.e. the reward is in most cases less than in a fight with one wave only. So, the reward in points seems to be inbalanced.

Due to increasing number of 2-wave fights (GEX, Guild Battles, map), the point reward system is getting more and more out of balance, in especial when compared to 1 wave champ fighting (GvG). In view of fairness, a figth against 12 to 16 units should be rewarded higher than a fight against 8 champs.

Is there any chance to change the system so that we get a fair amount of points for fights with 2 waves?

DeletedUser9685

Please, is there any chance to get somewhat like an official answer to my question "Is there any chance to change the system so that we get a fair amount of points for fights with 2 waves?"? Thank you.

From my point of view, things are going wrong, and nothing seems to be done. It would be really great, if this could be changed.

DeletedUser10039

I agree totally.

2 wave battles should give you points based on BOTH waves. Many times I get more points from a 1 wave battle than a 2 wave battle. Most of the time a 2 wave battle has just 2 or 3 units in the 2nd wave and so the score is relatively low compared to a 1 wave battle but you need to do more work in a 2 wave battle.

DeletedUser9396

As far as I know, in case of 2 wave fights, the points are calculated on basis of the
"fight against the 2nd wave" x 2

Is there any chance to change the system so that we get a fair amount of points for fights with 2 waves?

I am dumbfounded at how pathetic the current system is. So nonsensical that I doubt many players even realize the points are calculated in this manner because calculating based on both waves is so much more obvious. No need to award those points unless both waves are won. But definitely do not discard the first wave!

It's a slap in the face to players who take on tough battles, who are willing to take the loss of troops, who expend resources for attack boosts of all kinds.