• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Plunder :)

DeletedUser

Maybe if we spend them instantly XD
And ... why do you think, your job will be easier when the game goes live ?
I was Mod too (I am still, but Seven lands ... yeah ^^) and when the game goes live, normally the players number explodes, as normally goes the usernumber of a forum ...

NijA

DeletedUser

Well SpeedyD

if you post a bug tracker, i will write to it, that i can reproduce it, since you have tested it, i dont wanna loose troops on someones army if i cant get any "winnings" from the battle :)

DeletedUser

I meant easier if we've eradicated a bunch of bugs that won't reappear I've been well informed that when things go live I'm likely to be inundated in (Forum) Space lol. I know a lot of the guys and Gals here at the moment are Mods for other forums, so if I do get buried I hope the "Brotherhood of Mods" will come along and dig me out! :cool:

DeletedUser

Hahaa... If its any help i would have a shovel ready for you, SpeedyD :-D

DeletedUser

Just tested: Successfully plundered 2 Limestones, they appeared in the town hall, but after a refresh they are gone again.