• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Plunder :)

DeletedUser

I'm liking the new plunder feature, finally making use of the defensive army has some merit and adds a nice new dimension to the game.

I can see a lot more defensive armies suddenly being built to protect those valuable production goods from those of us who'll "nick it if it ain't nailed down." ;) ;)

DeletedUser

But when is it possible to plunder ?
not while production, is it ? suppose its only, when the goods / supplies / coins are finished and just waiting to get earned.
If it is like i guess, the plunderoption will just help you in rare cases really as you dont need money or supplies ....

NijA

Jules

Squire
If I understood correct, you don't steal 'real'-resources, but you steal the production the building could produce although it does not need to produce it at the moment. Thus as being attacked I cannot see a 'real' loss while losing a battle.

And the Berserkers statistics aren't fixed yet, so my whole army is basically really weak.

DeletedUser

Once you beat an enemy army you are taken to their city, from there you hit the "sabotage" button and it will show which buildings you can "steal from - plunder" you select which one you want and click you will then see the coin, supplies, or goods accredited to your city.

Suggest you try it with the inactive players (try No. 80 and No.79, both are unlikely to have an army in defence) in your neighbourhood, so far I have gained 13 coin and 5 wine ;)

Just give it a go guys even with a weak army 2 spear men shouldn't be difficult to take out ;)

DeletedUser

Hmmm actually the 5 wine isn't showing up in my town hall as yet!!!

DeletedUser

Speedy in my neighbourhood im by far the number 1 ^^ i can prettily easy beat everyone.
But thats not my problem

If i attack someone i can plunder his houses or maybe also a supplie-building.
But with the 5 tests i made, i never came out to steal goods from someone.
Thats why i ask, if there has to been production in the goods-buildingt when you want to steal goods or if the goods have to lay around and waiting for the owner to collect them

NijA

DeletedUser

Oh poor me I'm only second in my neighbourhood and with a mere 4.4 million city points :) and have only tried 3 tests so far supply buildings have not been able to steal from myself I get the message not available or similar for them, there should be an icon above the viable targets.....seems I can also sabotage army production too but have yet to try that.

Definitely stole 5 wine though although as yet it hasn't shown up anywhere in my goods section. Guess this needs more testing from us players.

Liking the motivate and polish options too ;)

Edit: it does appear that only finished productions can be raided just tried to steal some goods but am told Cannot take from this building currently or similar same goes for supplies buildings ......I guess the small icon above each building indicates which buildings you can steal from.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So, it is possible to steal from a goods-building ... hm
Ill try again then, but with only 20 people to steal goods from and most of them i attacked today mornign thats gonna be a long testing phase^^
But its strange (or buggy?!^^), that you havent got your 5 wine, but it seems to strong, if you can easily steal 5 wine i guess.

NijA

DeletedUser

I'll set up a screen capture next time I try to gain goods, not just to show we can nick goods but also to show if we don't actually get them added to our stores....the only way I know the 5 wine didn't show up in my city is that I currently have 0 wine in stores.

DeletedUser

I think I found the solution for my first problem: if you head over a house for longer )( ahouse which you are able to plunder), theres a tooltip, which says: "Finished production can be plundered", so as my first guess, the production has to be finished and the goods/supplies/coins have to wait in the building before the player collects them.
So if you are an active player who plans safe, then theres no way you gonna lose something.
So i think from now on i take care, that im not producing a good, which is finished 3 O'clock am^^

NijA

Edit: i just plundered some spearfighter barracks and i didnt get the spearfighter as well.
(The toottip said: "No action possible", but i could plunder it)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes indeed hence our "bad luck" on supplies thievery :D

However I managed to snap some cloth thievery just now. I think with barracks and army plundering it may be a case of stopping their production although I have yet to try this myself. Anyway 10 cloth is handy and this time it showed up in my Town Hall goods section. I noted before and after and indeed increased my supply by +10

No idea where the wine went perhaps the army drank it!

At least now it may make some players build and maintain a defensive army so it will also increase points in the relative P v P towers no more 48 points for killing a meagre 2 spear men.

stealingcloth.jpg

DeletedUser

Then i dont know with what you kill those 2 spearmen :D
I gain 200 points for that, but with 30 players to attack this dont get you that many points^^, with 48 its much bader i suppose
And yeah, i think its funny, that i could click on the building while it said, that i cannot plunder something.

NijA

DeletedUser

That 48 points was a few weeks ago when I was running attack / defence tests, I attacked about 70 players in the one neighbourhood we had then I think I was using EMA troops and a good supply of archers and was getting 48 points from the win. I've not really done much attacking since then and it could possibly been increased since. I'll keep an eye on the points awarded next time I go on a spree :)

DeletedUser

Hmm just tried to plunder again. Thanks for the guide SpeedyD ;-)
Did not think i needed to push "sabotage" before i could plunder.

Anyway. i am pretty sure i tried to plunder ebony, and had 10 in my own storage after i "came home" but then when i looked a few minutes later, after doing stuff in my city. I was at 0 ebony. And as you SpeedyD, i am nearly 99% sure i "looted" some ebony. So we must surely test this out some more :p

DeletedUser

Speedy i made the same experience as you
I looted 5 marble and they were in my Town hall.
Next time i checked the marble wasnt there anymore ( i had 2, which i produced meanwhile)

NijA

DeletedUser

Sorry folks been afk most of the evening guests turning up and all that, the +10 cotton I had taking my stock up to 99 has now vanished, I'm back to +89, I'll do more tests in the morning and write up a bug report (if I remembered to make cotton before and after screens, if not I'll plunder some more and get screens, seems that 5 wine never showed up at all in my goods hall.

DeletedUser

Hey, for a Moderator are you very active :)
And sorry for not making screenshots on my own, could have helped you ;)
But i can approve that it happened to me as well and with 2 Marble in my stock, no marble consumed and 5 looted, theres no room for other possibilities.

NijA

DeletedUser

Hey, for a Moderator are you very active :)

That's a good thing right? I'll take that as a compliment anyway :) Besides I'm having a lot of fun being here and of course in the game, happy helping out other players and tracking down and illuminating any nasty bugs and errors etc before the game goes live, which'll of course make my "mod-life" easier when that does happen :)

And sorry for not making screenshots on my own, could have helped you ;)
But i can approve that it happened to me as well and with 2 Marble in my stock, no marble consumed and 5 looted, theres no room for other possibilities.

NijA

No worries on that score but I've just had it happen again with Ebony planks, so I'll go post a bug report now and the loss from my "goods / town hall" appears to be after a screen refresh.