• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Plunder suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6696

You can plunder all sorts of buildings but it struck me that the friends tavern isn't one of them.
It might be a good idea to add that. I would suggest this would only be allowed if the tavern has been full for an x amount of time, say 4 hours. That time frame would allow for people with a job to collect tavern silver, allow the tavern to be filled up again and not have the tavern plundered during their work shift.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Thunderdome

Emperor
daily challenge to collect 3500 tavern silver ;)
Yep, that would do it. My dailies are asking me to collect 2500 tavern silver (I usually start my dailies at 8am local time then collect from my tavern so I can collect throughout the day) from friends, so I had to rely on the bonus silver I get for visiting their taverns. Else, I will have to wait until others visit after I clear mine.

3500 is over kill in my opinion. Especially if there are those who are still adding chairs to theirs at higher silver prices.

DeletedUser9826

I’ve read a lot of different suggestions in the different forums about adding more buildings that can plundered. The deck is already stacked against city defender. Starting in the Bronze Age a play can get a GB to increase their attack bonus. But it not until the Late Middle Age a player can get a GB in increase their defense bonus.

The only real defense against plundering, is to collect production from buildings as soon as they are available. While it is not easy to change the time a residential building produces coins, it is easy with other production buildings that can be plundered.

Allowing the plundering of the tavern is the worst idea in the long sad history of bad ideas. There is no way to predict when the tavern will be full. Since I play Mobile, I do get a notification when my tavern is full sometimes. But I found this notification system is not 100% reliable. If you have a daily quest to collect 3500 silver, allowing a plunder to take plunder the tavern make it impossible to complete the quest.

From the comments I hear from plunders in the game, it appears a lot of players do not collect their production in a timely manner. But I guess it really annoys some of them that there are players that do and deny them any loot. So that must be why there’s always the suggestions of adding more buildings that can be plundered, especially buildings where the production cycle can not easily be change. They want the deck to be even more stacked in their favor.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9410

What's next on the list. Settlements ? yes let's make these even harder to complete in time by stealing goods and copper from there too. ( p.s That WAS sarcastic )

DeletedUser9410

-1, because it is impossible to know when it will be full.

Actually its very easy, when you go into someone's city you can see not only how many seats are full but also who is in those seats.

Emberguard

Emperor
Actually its very easy, when you go into someone's city you can see not only how many seats are full but also who is in those seats.
I think what they meant is it's not reliant on the user setting it to be full after a certain amount of time but rather reliant on everyone around them. Therefore you can't time it to collect to prevent plundering beyond collecting everytime someone takes a seat

DeletedUser8859

I’ve read a lot of different suggestions in the different forums about adding more buildings that can plundered.

But I guess it really annoys some of them that there are players that do and deny them any loot. So that must be why there’s always the suggestions of adding more buildings that can be plundered, especially buildings where the production cycle can not easily be change.
  • First of all, most buildings in the game are plunderable. Non plunderable buildings are the small minority.
  • Most of the plunderable buildings just give coins or supplies, resources that are easily available in the game in many other ways.
  • The small non plunderable minority includes: GBs, Friends Tavern, AF Artic Harbor, OF Oceanic Terminal, Wishing Wells, Fountain of Youth, Gong of Wisdom, Settlements, among others.
  • The non plunderable group provide very attractive rewards, which is a main reason for ideas to be able to plunder them, not due to finding no building available to plunder after the attack (Owner collecting on time).
But it not until the Late Middle Age a player can get a GB in increase their defense bonus.
  • There is no reason to wait until LMA to build St Basils.
  • I have seen a lot of low age cities with an Arc, Alcatraz, and other higher eras GBs. Financing a St. Basils is a piece of cake compared to an Alcatraz or Arc.
  • Get into a good guild, build up a good friends list and hunt for the BPs, or invest at other St Basils and win them. Finding the space and gather the goods to build is the easier part.

DeletedUser8859

As I said before:
In my opinion, certain exceptions shall remain non plunderable: GBs, Wishing Wells, Fountain of Youth.

Just is my opinion that the Friends Tavern does not need the non plunderable protection, not high value enough.
After fully develop, it just start to pile up Silver beyond the daily use I have for it. I would prefer 10+ times a plunderer to take my Silver instead of other plunderable items at my city.

DeletedUser8774

Im sorry but i hate this idea.. its bad enough that the lower players already have a tough enough time as it it! Im a no on this one .. sorry

DeletedUser

Just is my opinion that the Friends Tavern does not need the non plunderable protection, not high value enough.
it needs a plunderable protection

because it is not possible to plan when it is full to be collected

unlike other buildings like Wishing Well: there you know when they are finished so you can be there to collect them

so my WWs would have that plunderable protection even if they would be plunderable

not high value enough
one more reason to make WWs plunderable
there you have a higher value
:D

DeletedUser8859

Im sorry but i hate this idea.. its bad enough that the lower players already have a tough enough time as it it! Im a no on this one .. sorry

No need to be sorry. You favor or oppose an idea, each vote / opinion is valuable (specially when you post why you think that way).

Status
Not open for further replies.