• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Plunder suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6696

You can plunder all sorts of buildings but it struck me that the friends tavern isn't one of them.
It might be a good idea to add that. I would suggest this would only be allowed if the tavern has been full for an x amount of time, say 4 hours. That time frame would allow for people with a job to collect tavern silver, allow the tavern to be filled up again and not have the tavern plundered during their work shift.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8859

You win a battle, if Tavern is available for plunder (4 hours plus in full state) you would be able to plunder all Tavern Silver from the Table. Friends run away for their lives, Tavern gets empty after plundering.

Count with my vote. +1000

DeletedUser8859

and not have the tavern plundered during their work shift.

If a house is plundered, its coin production timer has to be reset by City Owner after the plundering for the house start again.
If a goods or supply, or special production building is plundered the production cycle / counter must be reset by City Owner after the plundering, for the building start again.

How would it be with the Tavern?
  • Will new friends be allowed to enter the Tavern right after plundering? Or
  • Friends will have to wait for City Owner reset the Tavern to be open again?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8859

You can plunder all sorts of buildings but it struck me that the friends tavern isn't one of them.

I did not noticed this first line. As BetaTest03 stated, not "all" buildings can be plundered.

then let's add GB too :) and all ages buildings Gong, Wishing Well, Fountain of Youth, ...

In my opinion, certain exceptions shall remain non plunderable: GBs, Wishing Wells, Fountain of Youth.

Gong? Not sure; M.Palaces can be plundered, cant see why Gongs don't.

Taverns, while being upgraded may be discouraging seeing them plundered, but after fully upgraded and properly attended the silver start accumulating up beyond my daily use that losing a 1000 or more Tavern Silver has no impact to my game.

When a Plunderer in my hood would steal my Tavern Silver? Probably because I collect on time my city and my Tavern was not full at that time, then he/she attacked she found the Tavern full and it was the only thing available.

DeletedUser

In my opinion, certain exceptions shall remain non plunderable: ... Wishing Wells, Fountain of Youth.
why ?

it makes 1000 times more sense to be able to plunder those than the Tavern

so I don't get how you can give the Tavern a +1000 for plundering but put those on a list of buildings to remain non plunderable

In my opinion, certain exceptions shall remain non plunderable: GBs,
I can understand that

but for me it would be nice to do it :p

DeletedUser8859

why ?

it makes 1000 times more sense to be able to plunder those than the Tavern

so I don't get how you can give the Tavern a +1000 for plundering but put those on a list of buildings to remain non plunderable

Exactly my point:
  • As a city owner losing a full table of Tavern Silver impacts me less (near zero).
  • Losing goods, FPs, and rare 50 diamonds that can be obtained from WW or FoY impacts way more than 1000+ Tavern Silver
  • So, if proposing to add Friends Tavern to the plunderable list I agree, no big issue for me. Players still developing the Tavern, and not yet to a full upgraded table would disagree (I think).
If the plunderer wants my goods then attack / plunder my city before I collect them.

DeletedUser7951

-1, better make GB plunderable (which I don't want either)

DeletedUser6696

There are people who work full-time jobs, plus overtime (so 8+ hours) and don't have time (or aren't allowed internet access) during their shifts. They're just SOL then.
In my experience (both on beta and on country servers), the tavern rarely fills up faster than within 8 hours of the last silver collection. The suggested 4 hours wait time is meant to allow the tavern owner enough time to collect, even if you work full-time.

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
In my experience (both on beta and on country servers), the tavern rarely fills up faster than within 8 hours of the last silver collection. The suggested 4 hours wait time is meant to allow the tavern owner enough time to collect, even if you work full-time.

And you know everyone's schedules, and what everyone has to do after they get off of work?

Emberguard

Emperor
say 4 hours. That time frame would allow for people with a job to collect tavern silver,
Most jobs are not 4hr shifts, they're closer to 8hrs without internet (including breaks) and if you attend to your friendlist the tavern can fill up several times in a single day.

A 4 hr schedule would be more of a guarantee that the tavern will be plundered if it's more appetising then the rest of the city then any kind of real protection

DeletedUser6696

Most jobs are not 4hr shifts, they're closer to 8hrs without internet (including breaks) and if you attend to your friendlist the tavern can fill up several times in a single day.

A 4 hr schedule would be more of a guarantee that the tavern will be plundered if it's more appetising then the rest of the city then any kind of real protection

The 4 hr is on top of the time it takes to fill up the tavern, which, with a friends list of 100 sth and the fact that you can only visit a tavern once every 24 hrs, means that the tavern seldom gets filled more than twice a day. I've heard lots of other people reporting a similar fill frequency. Several fills per 24 hrs, at least in my experience, means there's a high likelihood the player doesn't have a full time job and plays FoE often enough per day to be able and/or willing to keep tabs on their tavern.

Emberguard

Emperor
I have to sleep too mate. 4 hrs will guarantee it'll get plundered if anyone visits at night

Several fills per 24 hrs, at least in my experience, means there's a high likelihood the player doesn't have a full time job and plays FoE often enough per day to be able and/or willing to keep tabs on their tavern.
That just proves my point. It's only twice a day if you've got 8 hr shifts. It's more if you don't have a full time job. Which means 4 hr puts those with a full time job at risk. When I have a full friend list that I'm visiting and aiding daily that tavern can be filled within a hr

Status
Not open for further replies.