• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Please stop fake points in global rank

• Thread starter DeletedUser1285
  • Start date

DeletedUser1285

Some players gather fake points. This is done in war guild. Conquered a region, after freed, after conquering again and releases it again, etc., etc..
Please stop it so the rankings are objective.
A solution is:
Do not allow the release of an area for 2nd time within 24 hours.
Certainly there are other solutions and would like your suggestions.

piohh

Baronet
I don't know why the Dev's don't think about this before... Thats a problem for the PvP Towers too... you don't have a chance to win if some ppl. do 700-1000 fights in one day about GvG Fake fights...

DeletedUser

you cannot attack a released area until the next daily calc.

i cannot think of a proper way to differentiate between "real" and "fake" fights.

piohh

Baronet
I see some sektors are under attack each day from the same Guild... they take it, release it and so on.
These sektors are not the landing zone so noone can take it.

example... Sektor with 8x8 Champion = 7.680.000 FightPoints for this Sektor. You do this only 6 days in a Week = 46.080.000 FightPoints.

The best play of all worlds have 234.000 Battles...

Edit... the Worst Case about this...

A Guild hold 7 Sektors out of any Landing Zone. They release 6 of them before daily calculation. He can take over 6 Sectors each day without any problems.

Guild hold 7 Serctors
pvp_fake_1okkov.png

release and attack again
pvp_fake_2swjgy.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser1285

Before GvG I was the first for too long, because the only battles was in the neighborhood. Then there was justice. Now they do not have value the battles of the neighborhood.

DeletedUser7522

i said it many times before, yes this is the biggest problem in the game. iam doing these fake battles as i care about the ranking, it souldnt be allowed though, its not right. do something about it as soon as possible and cancell all these battles, can you do it ? only then we could talk about global ranking. do you care ?

DeletedUser1285

If the operators are not able to solve the problem, then it shall be preferable to stop figuring the points in global rank.

DeletedUser7522

yes, even this would be better. its just a farse all this

DeletedUser

i said it many times before, yes this is the biggest problem in the game. iam doing these fake battles as i care about the ranking, it souldnt be allowed though, its not right. do something about it as soon as possible and cancell all these battles, can you do it ? only then we could talk about global ranking. do you care ?

This is probably the most awkward question I've ever read on the FoE forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6764

Now they realize this modality? While many celebrated the new rankings system, where they took points to production collections and giving miserable points to the levels of Great Building! To cry to another part

A solution that was proposed in my live server, was to separate the points of battles achieved in gvgs of pvp. Was never taken into account. Gvgs is pvp2. If players want to make points, do it but do not take the medals to feed more their medaliers

Tanmay11

Regent
they've got a habit of not listening to players even if the ideas would have been beneficial to game......anyway ive stopped bothering about rankings a long time ago.

DeletedUser6764

they've got a habit of not listening to players even if the ideas would have been beneficial to game......anyway ive stopped bothering about rankings a long time ago.

It is true that gets lost interest in the ranking. But, with the update of the percentages of points, extracting the production in the sumatoria of points (now they us want to sell the garbage of the achievements) and reducing the G.B. of trillions of points to 1 million every 60.000 Forge Point. It has made denaturalize certain aspects of the game. The problem comes to be given because individual points are looked but there break G.vsG.'s maps that a trade-union spirit has and grupal of game if you are going to change an aspect of the game to benefit 20 players to break the virtue of another aspect of the game of nature grupal, I think that the chosen way is pernicious...