• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Please, mark definitive banned accounts with a symbol...

DeletedUser8115

I'm admin in the guild. Not Forge Points, not buildings, not events, not not GEs, not GvG,...

The most important are our friends. Players that with the passage of time, become in friends... but one day desappears one or two or ...

hollidays? I Know it.
disease? I know it, too. A friend was disease 1 mouth... others too. I know it.
banned? impossible to know to me, but is very important for me, for my "little family" in the FOE. As admin I need to know. All guild's admins need that INNOGAMES comunicate quickly this special situation for an account.

Please, you need think one bit. We are clients that interactue with dead accounts, banned. Isn't logical, isn't justice.

We need to know when an account is banned and see this account marked with a red big X if the ban is definitive.

Thanks for think in this really big problem.

Best regards!

Quijote72

DeletedUser7942

Just gonna guess your first language is not English so I hope this gets through okay. You can get a pretty good idea of activity by this site http://foestats.com/ go to your Server then World then you can find your guild or just search Players and enter their name and look at their Points graph. Even a player who has been around forever will gain some points, so if they're flatlined it's a pretty good bet they're not active either.

active-player.gif

DeletedUser

As support staff we are bound to our privacy policies, which means we do not discuss any details of a players account with anyone but the account owner themselves. We would never be able to communicate if a player was banned or not.

DeletedUser8115

As support staff we are bound to our privacy policies, which means we do not discuss any details of a players account with anyone but the account owner themselves. We would never be able to communicate if a player was banned or not.

Ok, Why not then actually eliminate your game account instead of letting it run so long? If the ban is final, delete the account this week and not months later as I already happened with more than one that had in the Friends List.

Andi47

Overlord

Other, but related question: Is it possible for InnoGames (without violating your privacy policy) to mark players in the friends list, which are inactive for - say - more than two or three weeks (which would be an usual vacation)? I think a similar suggestion has been made in the .de forum:

* small spider web on the portrait - inactive more than 2 weeks
* medium spider web on the portrait - inactive more than 3 weeks
* large spider web on the portrait - inactive more than 4 weeks
* whole portrait spider-webbed - inactive for 5 weeks or more

this would make it easier to maintain the friends list - i.e. recognize and remove friends from the list, which are inactive (for whatever reason) for a long time.

DeletedUser

Other, but related question: Is it possible for InnoGames (without violating your privacy policy) to mark players in the friends list, which are inactive for - say - more than two or three weeks (which would be an usual vacation)? I think a similar suggestion has been made in the .de forum:

I do like this idea, and I think it would be possible as a similar mechanic already exists in guild members lists. I will pass it on tomorrow and see if it's something the devs might consider adding.

DeletedUser

Ok, Why not then actually eliminate your game account instead of letting it run so long? If the ban is final, delete the account this week and not months later as I already happened with more than one that had in the Friends List.

I'm not sure this is a feasible idea as a player can be banned on one world and not banned on another.

DeletedUser8115

Any change in this direction will be positive! Thanks for mark the friends... My guild, in server 8 (Spain) are in my Friend's List...

I'm not sure this is a feasible idea as a player can be banned on one world and not banned on another.
obviously, only the account in the server banned, if not eliminated quickly almost blocked to any interaction.

DeletedUser8150

FWiw I like the sound of anything that tells me of inactives. Its a real chore to check the Friends list (and must be beyond annoying for ppl on large numbers of worlds)

DeletedUser8489

I do like this idea, and I think it would be possible as a similar mechanic already exists in guild members lists. I will pass it on tomorrow and see if it's something the devs might consider adding.
I have been wishing for a thing like the guild list notifier (8+ days) also as it would be extremely helpful. (I am in charge of membership in the 'live' guild I belong to) It would be nice if one could set the amount of days though.
Right now I use spreadsheets to record if somebody has missed dropping by my Tavern and/or aided. Every day I record ... all 80+ folk ... for months on end. I know more about most players than they do! lol But 10 days missing in a row and they are toast, gone, and goodbye. I hate dead wood in my friends list ... like the guy that shows up only once a week!
Yeah, lol, I like the idea. Pester the powers that be!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8115

I spoke with them about this yesterday, it's under consideration.

Thanks!!!

Remember: We play FOE to play with alive people not to play with zombies. I know that Halloween is a special time to relive zombies and other historical's afraid but I think that closing his tombs is better than interactuate with them XD