• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Please listen to the players

DeletedUser16

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=7yZq5VuUBsA
note: prior to the fix it was possible to click the abort button before the new window came completely to rest. now it is necessary to wait until it comes to a complete stop and the abort button lights up. A heavy quester may cycle through the recurring quests as many as 100 times in a day, and there are many of us that do heavy questing.
Done days ago. Not even an acknowledgement from you. Why do I get the feeling that you are trying to bury the subject?
The link you provided is sadly invalid.

DeletedUser

Done days ago. Not even an acknowledgement from you. Why do I get the feeling that you are trying to bury the subject?

Not at all, Although the link you posted does not work. Can you try getting the link again please.

DeletedUser7942

The link you provided is sadly invalid.

Not at all, Although the link you posted does not work. Can you try getting the link again please.
Seems strange this is such an issue that needs a video, all it is that I'm seeing is when you abort a recurring quest the next one slides in but you can't click on the abort button right away again as there is about a 1 second delay before it lights up out of the grey button state into the red button state in order to abort it. Now I know that little delay doesn't seem like anything to a non recurring questing player but to someone who does hundreds every day, well, I'm sure you can imagine.

edit: I mean just try to quickly abort a bunch in a row and see, added pics if that helps, and you'll notice you keep having to wait for the abort button to light up.

1.PNG

20 years later...

2.PNG

edit again: oh and I'm just helping the other guy posting, for me I can deal with it but can see his point that before it wasn't like this and now it is but okay it's not the end of the world, well my world anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7942

Here's mine on twitch YouTube, the first part is aborting from the bottom, the second is aborting from the top and you get a second delay too waiting for the next one to load. Both are examples of how it was not before, before it was smooth going, could delete one quest after the other quickly.

DeletedUser7107

Another issue of concern. The extreme slowness loading FP on a gb from desktop pc. Is there any plan to fix that?

DeletedUser7107

This thread should more accurately be called "ignore the players" thread. The issue with loading FP to Gb on desktop has been long standing and no effort appears to be being made to fix it. Indeed most of the threads with the complaints have been well hidden. The issue with the abort button in the quest overview appears to be going in the same direction. I have been under the assumption that our feedback was sought so that inno could learn about problems that arise so they could be fixed and our gaming experience would remain enjoyable. I am getting a strong feeling that this is not true. So many aspects have gotten slower and slower that I only come to beta for short periods of time as it just takes to long to do many of the things I do.

DeletedUser7942

This is fixed now on Beta, both HTML and Flash, tyvm. now if we can just get ya to stop forcing us to abort quests we never do that would be greatness.