• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Please listen to the players

yeah, listen: I love events - if for some reason I don't love them I simply ignore them. Even then there certainly are lots of players who love them and I don't want to spoil their play by requesting that there are no events just because of me :)

Let it be, there is absolutely no reason that the (game) world circles around _you at any particular moment_

DeletedUser8071

I think the flow of events is fine. The more the better. People start the game at different times so we may not like it but they get a chance to get a hideout or something special to boost production in a low age. As for the people that have been playing a long time, we dont have to do the events. What they need to listen to is the feedback on the structure and cost of the events. They need to get that right and less people will have a problem with the flow.

DeletedUser7239

We have very dumb players, and even more moronic players that spent tons of money on something that does not worth it, thats why they do not listen or care..cash is still flowing..when the flow is gonne they will listen, until then, do not waste your time.

DeletedUser8800

We have very dumb players, and even more moronic players that spent tons of money on something that does not worth it,
You say we have dumb players, let me check your grammar.... ;)

DeletedUser7239

You say we have dumb players, let me check your grammar.... ;)

How many languages do you speak? last time i went on america even english was not very common to be well spoken or written, so do not go that way pls, my point was clear.

DeletedUser7239

Two fluently. ¿Tienes una problema?
spanisch ist zu einfach. ich bevorzuge deutsch, nicht so einfach zu schreiben ;)
ou préférez-vous en français? :D
يم كنني ان أ تكلم بالعر بية كما ن لما انا من :D

DeletedUser8800

Ich will kein Deutsch, nein danke. Ou français soit.

DeletedUser8331

I love this thread! :) Und legiox ist richtig. Deutsch ist besser.

Tigertjheu

Squire
yeah, listen: I love events - if for some reason I don't love them I simply ignore them. Even then there certainly are lots of players who love them and I don't want to spoil their play by requesting that there are no events just because of me :)

Let it be, there is absolutely no reason that the (game) world circles around _you at any particular moment_
Look at the forums, look at the social media, look at the chats..
It is not only me, its a big part of the players.
3 days no event and the next one is starting.

They can make a solution by making a button or something with show event or not.

DeletedUser7779

Yesterday in guild chat on live I was like "set your blacksmiths to 4 hr productions because quest #11 is 10 x 4hrs"... (referring to Napoleon event which is starting on live today)
A guildie responded "what, did the event not end for you yet?" (referring to Carnival event)
LOL
they are too frequent indeed...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7239

I like the events.
I do not like:
a) F.S % to favours inno account of course
b) expensive way to get special items
c) no player respect regarging opinions (they never change anything regarding % and costs).

DeletedUser8859

Two fluently. ¿Tienes una problema?

Most nouns ending with "a" in spanish are female gender, however, "problema" (Spanish noun for problem) is a male noun in Spanish.
The correct translation for: "Do you have a problem?" is "¿Tienes un problema?" not "¿Tienes una problema?".

Lets go back to discuss Forge of Empires, and leave syntax and grammar to a side.
Source: Me. Spanish is my first language. From Puerto Rico.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7107

I notice all the previous threads regarding the bugs in the quest overview have disappeared. Instead they have now been imported to the live servers. almost like Inno wants to pretend there are no problems

DeletedUser

I notice all the previous threads regarding the bugs in the quest overview have disappeared.

Anything reported here that we confirmed to be a bug was sent to the dev team. Then those reports are moved to subforums so our main bugs forum does not get cluttered with already known issues.
As to what gets fixed or improved and when, that is beyond my control. If you have a specific issue you want me to look into I will be happy to.

DeletedUser7942

Where's my super event? You know the one that will take a year to complete, 1 million goods, 100,000 forgepoints, 50,000 units killed etc., I mean if we're really going to do it let's push this pedal to the floor. Oh, and at the end of it all you get is a Motivation Kit and a gratz! That will get really get em goin.

But I don't think there's too many events. With the addition of GE, more events, DC, it's all really forcing more and more choice onto players which I think is a good thing for gaming.