• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Please check my city

• Thread starter DeletedUser7147
  • Start date

DeletedUser7147

I cant open nothing in my city or to logout i play in 13 worlds and i have stuck there
please fix it

RedRed

Viceroy
There is a single world in beta; unless it happens here better you contact the support of your server o_O (go in the forum of your server and click on the support link; same here, support knows your account information and can look into it)

3CYckAi.png

P.S. often it is just flash outdated or the cache to clean.

DeletedUser7147

I know but it happen in beta this problem before i was collect from my towns in greek and english server, i go to collect in beta and stuck there i want to collect in my usa worlds and i cant lgout or to do nothing
i cant open nothing in beta or to lgout

DeletedUser

Please contact ingame support so we can investigate this further for you, thank you.

DeletedUser

As I have not heard back from the OP I am going to assume they were playing on iOS app. This is not a bug, it's from missing Cleopatra assets on the app that will be resolved with the next app update.
In the meantime, try going into GE and then back to your city. Then general functions should work, though you will still be missing some of the assets for Cleopatra.

SergeB1

Squire
OMG, thanks, @Zarok Dai, I thought I‘ve stuck in my city on beta forever. App on beta for iOS definitely and urgently needed to be repaired. Trick with GE is working.