• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Player icon not functioning

julie66

Farmer
Troubleshooting
I tried this in 2 browsers after I cleared my cache and both reloaded the game and logged out and back into the game
On the neighbors/guild/friend bar at the bottom of the home, all the player icons work, except my own icon. The button to access the list of my great buildings is missing.
It's also missing if I try to access my great building list via my icon in the global player directory.
Also on the global tab, if I go into the membership list on my guild, and click on my avator, my info box doesn't pop up.

Browser or App version and version number
Windows 10 Home
Version 1903
OS Build 18362.959

Microsoft Edge
Version 84.0.522.40 (Official build) (64-bit)

Chrome
Version 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Recreation steps
To recreate the bug in the guild/neighbor/friend bar:
Navigate to my own info box on each of the guild/neighbor/friend lists on the bottom of the city view. Observe my own icon,

Click on the global tab in the bottom left of my city view.
Click on the global tab.
Click on the Players tab.
Observe my own listing.

Click on the global tab in the bottom left of my city view.
Click on the guild tab.
Click on the Members tab.
Click on my own icon.
Frequency
All the time.
Can this be reproduced?
yes, it happens every time I do this.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Do you have any Great building with Open levels? If you have nothing available to donate to, then the icon will disappear.