Player FP bank to save FPs instead of being forced to spend them all the time.
This facility enables a player to bank their FPs instead of constantly spending them.
The idea of saving facilitates players in setting goals. For example, I want to save, so I can participate in the 1.9 donations to another player's GB's. It's good to have choices and options in a game. Replicates life.
- Each player, at a certain level, could earn an FP bank. It could work like the Friends Tavern or Antiques Dealer. So players can spend or save.
- I'm not sure. I'm not a game developer. I would think it would have a positive impact.
- Abuse Prevention
- I can't see what sort of cheating could occur. Just opening up the discussion.
- Player goal setting and choice in the FP area would add a positive dimension to the game by earning an FP bank.
- Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
- Yes I have. I can't see this exact suggestion.