• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Picture wobbles [55959]

Nessie

Baronet
As soon as I start loading the game, the picture wobbles. This happens only with FoE (flash and HTML5)

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi @Nessie thanks for your report! We couldn't reproduce the issue so far. Could you please let us know
  • Which browser and OS are you using?
  • When did this start happening?
  • Does it happen every time you load (or reload?) the game, or just sometimes?
Also, did anyone else experience this issue?

DeletedUser9265

Tried to log in just now, same issue with Chrome on latest version. Edge works.
Running on Windows 10 Home at latest version. Just the Beta-World don't work, my 2 main-worlds are working just fine.

Update: No more wobbling, but game still doesn't load. It just shows the "InnoGames"-Loading screen on chrome.

Amy Steele

Regent
Apologies for the delayed reply here - @Nessie and @SirAlucard if you still experience this issue could I please ask you to contact our support if you did not do so already.

Does anyone else experience this? If so, please reply in this thread and let us know which browser and operating system you are using

Nessie

Baronet
that has been fixed but still I cannot play FoE with Chrome unless at 90% zoom or F11 - with Chrome 100% I can't see the aid bottom!

That disturbs me so I play FoE with another browser :(

PLEASE PUT THE ISSUE BACK ON STATUS "NOT FIXED"

Last edited:

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi Nessie, since the original issue reported here was indeed fixed, we'll leave this report as 'Fixed' and process your issue in the new report you raised - thank you for doing so!