• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Pfefferberg and Dunkelwald first quest

DeletedUser

Ok you have to "infiltrate" 3 sectors of those 2 new lands.My question is - by infiltrate 3 sectors of those two lands they mean:
1)To kill the army
or
2)To negotiate with them.

I have already 3 sectors from Pfefferberg (1 with fight and 2 with negotiations) and i can`t complete the quest.The story tells "I suggest you send out some of your spies to talk to the local townsfolk.Let`s see what they talk about". That for me means that i should negotiate with them instead of fighting.Any clues? Oh and if you have to fight them and i all negotiate with them what happens with the story line ? :)

DeletedUser

Infiltrate is to pay 100 coin for a spy to get you a report of their army in the region......worth doing as it also (now) reduces the enemy units health by 10% which can make the difference between a win and a lose!

Choose attack when in the province then you can choose infiltrate from the new pop up window

DeletedUser240

Infilitrate means infilitrate :p

When you press attack button, there's an option to infilitrate or attack with army, you have to choose 1st one in order to see opponents army and of course, to finish that quest. When asked to conquer, it doesn't matterdid you got the sector(s) via negotiate or killing them, only matters you own the required sector(or province).

DeletedUser

Now i feel silly ;););)Totally forgot,about that option.When i attack i just push -Attack,Attack :D Thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator: