• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: parrot flying backwards in Aztecs settlement

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Troubleshooting
impossible
I have now multiple times observed parrots flying backwards in the aztecs settlement.

Is not a bad thing but looks odd/funny...

Browser or App version and version number
1.227.0d8c207cd9 (30.03.2022 08:45), Beelzebob666 (6253304), de20, de_DE, Windows 10, Chrome/100.0.4896.75, 1920x969, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium)
Recreation steps
have an Aztecs settlement running and animations activated
visit frequently and observe...
Frequency
from time to time
Can this be reproduced?
not intentionally - is a waiting game

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
This bug is currently "expected".
To give you a bit of background info: There is only one direction set for when a bird spawn. This is to the right. Birds can spawn in different corners. The rotation can be different from the direction the bird flies. It is only refreshed, once the birds go in a different direction.
As this is only a small issue and difficult to fix, it may take a while to fix it.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Thought I was in a "Classic Rewind" when I saw them birds flying backwards as I was calling one "Michael" (guess it was trying to do the moonwalk).

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
hm... does not sound that hard to fix... instead of appointing a random direction on start, just let it start right and directly afterwards trigger the direction change (that it usually only does randomly)... but I get why it is low priority :D