• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Overcrowded server?

• Thread starter DeletedUser5714
  • Start date

DeletedUser5714

I am watching a slow response time on this server. Sometimes it takes several seconds between action and reaction. Occasionally it spends ten or more seconds to get answers from the server.

I don´t think it's the fault of the network because I am located in Spain and the server is in Hamburg, Germany obtaining a average ping of 48 ms. through 14 jumps from my computer to the server. Keep in mind that my Internet connection is optical fiber with a download rate of 100 Mbps.

I can only think that this server is overcrowded and overloading will go further with the entry of new players.

Last edited by a moderator:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The folks running the place can see how many players (active and inactive) they have and how many they can hold. I'm sure if the numbers are reaching the limit they'll open an additional server. That's how it works with the open markets, if it seems like servers are getting rather full, they open a new world.

I'd suggest doing the usual steps (clear your browser's cache, try a different browser, try playing in incognito/private browsing to ensure a fresh session, etc.) to ensure your game isn't lagging due to flash memory.

DeletedUser4716

The folks running the place can see how many players (active and inactive) they have and how many they can hold. I'm sure if the numbers are reaching the limit they'll open an additional server. That's how it works with the open markets, if it seems like servers are getting rather full, they open a new world.

I'd suggest doing the usual steps (clear your browser's cache, try a different browser, try playing in incognito/private browsing to ensure a fresh session, etc.) to ensure your game isn't lagging due to flash memory.

I think the problem is 8pm when everyone wants to come on for gvg, the servers are so crowded at this time, I would suggest to make calculation twice per day 10am and 8pm, this would then let the the players have 2 slots for fighting, and everyone would not rush on at one time.

DeletedUser1279

I am watching a slow response time on this server. Sometimes it takes several seconds between action and reaction. Occasionally it spends ten or more seconds to get answers from the server.

I don´t think it's the fault of the network because I am located in Spain and the server is in Hamburg, Germany obtaining a average ping of 48 ms. through 14 jumps from my computer to the server. Keep in mind that my Internet connection is optical fiber with a download rate of 100 Mbps.

I can only think that this server is overcrowded and overloading will go further with the entry of new players.
Are you cleaning your cache regularly? I often get busy, and forget to, but when I experience a lag, but no other players in my guild have that issue, I immediately clean up all my cookies, then try again. It works!