• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Over-scrolling in the Army management window [45406]

Andi47

Overlord
I think this one has been mentioned in an other bug message (where the initial bug was a different issue): The bug exists since the new behavior (with improved performance) of the army management has been released:

Reproduction Steps:
1.) Open army management window (e.g. from city or from any possible attack option (GE, GvG, ...))
2.) select a unit type where you have more than 18 units (examples: attached "all unit types" or unattached "heavy units")
3.) mouse over the units in the row at the bottem
4.) scroll with the mouse wheel (this is important to trigger the bug) in either direction (and keep scrolling and scrolling....)

Observed:
a.) at the beginning of the list, the row scrolls out of the left side of the window, ending up with a seemingly empty row. (scrolling in the opposite direction for a sufficient time brings back the row)
b.) at the end of the list, the row stops, but it seems that an internal "counter" keeps scrolling. So when you reach the end of the list (example: with "all unit types" the end which displays the rogues or the lowest era units), and then turn the mouse wheel three more times, you have to turn the wheel back three times to make the row start moving.

Expected: The row (and the internal "counter") should stop moving when the row reaches the end on either side (left or right) - and immediately scroll back when you scroll in the opposite direction.

Issue Description (10/10): Scrolling the available units in the army management window in either direction with the mouse wheel - the row won't stop when it reaches the end.

Player:
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

1.117.2607a55b45 (20.12.2017 8:25), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 28,0,0,126, Windows 10, Chrome/63.0.3239.84, 1920x949, OpenGL (Baseline Extended) (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: It has been mentioned in an other bug report thread (maybe not related to the original posting there), but I did not see a genuine bug report thread related to this bug.

DeletedUser

Yea I noticed the same thing earlier. I will report it again.

DeletedUser

So this has actually been fixed, we just have not received it in our daily updates yet.

Andi47

Overlord
NOT fixed - the bug still occurs.

1.118.0f3c2bc73d (05.01.2018 8:20), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 28,0,0,126, Windows 10, Chrome/63.0.3239.132, 1920x949, OpenGL (Baseline Extended) (336 MB VRAM)