• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Outposts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldra

Marquis
Reason
I think the outposts should be started in colonial age, with the same investment as the needed for aztecs settlement. The colonial goods can be build in America; in progress era, people build little citys of factories and homes for the woorkers...
Details
My idea is to create the first outpost in colonial age, and have the same things that space age's outpost have. Will work equal, and when you grow up a era, the outpost will be lost, and start a new one of the era.
Balance
This will have a big impact in the game. Good investment needed should be increased, outpost expansion's should be added to the research tree... it would be a big work. This will stop the devaluation of mars goods vs virtual goods, but will move it to colonial goods vs LMA goods.
Abuse Prevention
No abuse on this
Summary
I know this is a complex idea, im suggesting it becuase i think there should be outposts until colonial age.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I didnt see something similar
Last day, reading the space age's outpost feedback threat, i made me a question: why outpost are only in space age's eras and not in other eras?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

CrashBoom

Legend
Reason: I think the outposts should be started in colonial age, with the same investment as the needed for aztecs settlement. The colonial goods can be build in America; in progress era, people build little citys of factories and homes for the woorkers...

that is not a reason
that is an explanation of what

reason is simply: why in the hell should that be done

Goldra

Marquis
that is not a reason
that is an explanation of what

Bad explanation. I think outpost should start in colonial age, and not in spage age mars.

reason is simply: why in the hell should that be done

If outpost are so bad, why they make another outpost in asteroids era?

When you attack a neighbour on mars or asteroids, what do you plund of him?

Like as in all other eras, if you win a neighborhood battle you can plunder a building at the city of the defeated neighbor, never at the outpost area. You cant even see what is built at the outpost area. It is like the Cultural Settlements area, you cant plunder there.

from asteroid players I plunder mars ore :rolleyes:
True, in SAAB era, you can build at the city, goods buildings that produce SAM era goods, including the Mars Ore. Therefore, SAM goods can be plundered from goods buildings at a SAAB city. SAAB Era goods, for this city, are produced at the SAAB Outpost, those cant be plundered.

But at a SAM era city the SAM goods are produced at the Mars Outpost, not at the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.