• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ore new Milkcow for Diamonds?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1418
  • Start date

DeletedUser1418

It seems that negotiating for ore in Mars turns out to be a cashcow for InnoGames. Only 3 attempts, no 4th possible making it almost impossible to get the so needed ore to complete the tech. How about an option in the tavern, for not too much, to buy another try?

DeletedUser5097

+1
It shouldn't be too difficult for edetting the excisting Tavern bonus for 1 extra attemp during
this

DeletedUser10013

My complaint is also about getting ore, but in Ocean future, to the point, I'm so pissed I'm ready to roll up my streets forever. I have worked very hard to get my crewmates up in the levels to produce more and more promethium to move along the research tree. I understand this is in the game research design, but they are making it harder and harder to do this. It's simply greed and nothing more!!!

You are shown a fixed number of crewmates you can hire, to fill a ship - to send it off up to 24hrs to gather Promethium to complete research squares....but the selections are hiding my best crewmates, and the only way to hire them is to keep giving up 25 diamonds to see a new crew random rotation of useless level 1-2 crewmates to hire.

A few minutes ago I had to AGAIN keep paying ( this time 100 diamonds, 4 spins of the crew selection rotator, 25 diamonds for each rotation ) to see the crewmates I wanted to hire, this is not only greedy game design its just wrong, and it again shows INNO only wants your money for more and more diamonds and screw you for wanting any chances to move ahead in the Ocean Future research in a fair way.

Why give the players the opportunities to raise the levels of our crewmates to go gather more ore at higher levels, only to not let you use them for gathering ore without spending more and more diamonds as the crew people go up in levels????

Why do I have to spend 25 diamonds every time to spin for a random chance to hire the crewmates I have been trying to level, esp the level 5 crewmates that produce the most promethium. I could send the boat out every time with level 1 crews only to gather a much lower amount of promethium. But no Anie, you don't have to do that, just keep hitting the button to spin the wheel for a low chance to hire your best crews, we love to make you buy more and more diamonds every day!!!

DeletedUser

It seems that negotiating for ore in Mars turns out to be a cashcow for InnoGames. Only 3 attempts, no 4th possible making it almost impossible to get the so needed ore to complete the tech. How about an option in the tavern, for not too much, to buy another try?
Why don't you simply fight for Mars Ore?
I have not wasted a single diamond on negotiations.
2 Steelwardens, 6 Rogues, auto battle. Win.

If your units are lacking attack%, you might consider leveling some attack GBs before advancing even more...

My complaint is also about getting ore, but in Ocean future, to the point, I'm so pissed I'm ready to roll up my streets forever. I have worked very hard to get my crewmates up in the levels to produce more and more promethium to move along the research tree. I understand this is in the game research design, but they are making it harder and harder to do this. It's simply greed and nothing more!!!

You are shown a fixed number of crewmates you can hire, to fill a ship - to send it off up to 24hrs to gather Promethium to complete research squares....but the selections are hiding my best crewmates, and the only way to hire them is to keep giving up 25 diamonds to see a new crew random rotation of useless level 1-2 crewmates to hire.

A few minutes ago I had to AGAIN keep paying ( this time 100 diamonds, 4 spins of the crew selection rotator, 25 diamonds for each rotation ) to see the crewmates I wanted to hire, this is not only greedy game design its just wrong, and it again shows INNO only wants your money for more and more diamonds and screw you for wanting any chances to move ahead in the Ocean Future research in a fair way.

Why give the players the opportunities to raise the levels of our crewmates to go gather more ore at higher levels, only to not let you use them for gathering ore without spending more and more diamonds as the crew people go up in levels????

Why do I have to spend 25 diamonds every time to spin for a random chance to hire the crewmates I have been trying to level, esp the level 5 crewmates that produce the most promethium. I could send the boat out every time with level 1 crews only to gather a much lower amount of promethium. But no Anie, you don't have to do that, just keep hitting the button to spin the wheel for a low chance to hire your best crews, we love to make you buy more and more diamonds every day!!!

Eeh.. what? My question is.. why do you pay diamonds at all..? That's really your choice and your problem. I've payed 25 diamonds maybe twice, cause I had really crappy options. There are plenty crew members that you can use. It does't have to be the highest ore producing crew members. I don't think your problem is that you are using diamonds to refresh the list, but rather that you only utilize a few members and obviously don't seem to understand how to utilize the others....... So you really can't even compare your issue with OP's.

DeletedUser

Easy solution - stop spinning. Choose the ones who will get you ori quicker or the ones who at least do not make it harder... We all did that. No diamonds spent. It is true, that ships are crap and they slowing your advancement beyond patience. But then - get more patience, not more diamonds ;)

As to the topic - why negotiate at all? Negotiations cost weird goods, goods are priceless. As @gooflab mentioned, fighting for ore is easy. And I know, I know, some just don't fight. Well - start then.

dolphin

Marquis
Why don't you simply fight for Mars Ore?
I have not wasted a single diamond on negotiations.
2 Steelwardens, 6 Rogues, auto battle. Win.

If your units are lacking attack%, you might consider leveling some attack GBs before advancing even more...

Well 220 Attack, 120 Defense doesn't work. The SW's just get attacked and killed 1st! 2nd level only leaves rogues. What level are you using?

1BFA

Viceroy
Well 220 Attack, 120 Defense doesn't work. The SW's just get attacked and killed 1st! 2nd level only leaves rogues. What level are you using?

What are you fighting against? Did you try with two SW and 6r? if you are not up against fast, use 8 vf rockets.

DeletedUser

I am with 380%.
Like I said, level your attack GBs now and then try again.
The next era ist surely not coming any time soon, so don't feel stressed.

dolphin

Marquis
The next era is surely not coming any time soon, so don't feel stressed.

Not stressed. Just used up all donated diamonds and most rouges so far but face a strong AI as they now exclusively attack units vs rouges with more intelligence.

DeletedUser

Not stressed. Just used up all donated diamonds and most rouges so far but face a strong AI as they now exclusively attack units vs rouges with more intelligence.
The AI in Mars ore fights is the same AI as in GEx and standalone fights and GvG.

Andi47

Overlord
The AI in Mars ore fights is the same AI as in GEx and standalone fights and GvG.

Sometimes it also happens to me that they kill the two steel wardens and don't harm the other units at all. In this case you might want to try:
* start the fight manually, keep the "real" units behind and just move the rouges forward
* use 2 Tesla Walkers + 6 rogues (start manually, keep the Teslas behind in the first round)
* if the opponent has many Sniperbots, and (important!) no Sentinels in either wave, you can use 2 sniperbots + 6 rogues
* if the opponent army comes with 6 sniperbots in the first wave. + 2 sentinels in the first wave, use 2 sentinel + 6 rogues, fight manually, kill the enemy sentinels first, then autobattle. Start second wave manually, keep your sentinels behind in the first round and move your rogues forward, then autobattle.

BTW: my bonuses are 324% / 142% WITH active tavern boost (I have activated it for the GE levels 3 and 4). Normally I don't activate the tavern bonus just for the mars ore battles.

My current status of the battle-relevant GBs is:
* Zeus level 14 (currently @work, will go up to 63)
* Aachen level 13
* CdM level 65
* Terracotta level 10
* Orangery level 49 (currently @work, will go up to 62)
* Kraken level 11
* Alcatraz level 47 (currently @work, will go up to 60)

DeletedUser8859

They kept Naruto for the Merchant at the Japanese Settlement ?