To provide an option to start the game in a new world without the need to go through the tutorial. Limit this option only to players that have already cities developed. Being a new player in a world does not necessarily implies that the player is new to FOE.
- Players with cities already developed in other worlds, even up to high eras, does not need to be taught or lectured, again by Ragu Silverthounge on how to build a house, produce a trophy in a Hunter building, how to attack a sector, how to get coins, supplies, etc.
- After opening a new city at a new world provide a selection box for the player to choose if going through the tutorial (default option) or start without the tutorial. Inno may limit this choice to Players that have already cities built ans developed in the server. A real new player with no cities built before will go directly through the tutorial in this first city.
- No balance issues. Players not going through the tutorial will be offered an equivalent starting quests line like the one the game used before the tutorial was implemented.
- Abuse Prevention
- No abuse issues
- Make tutorial required only to real new players, players starting playing FOE for a first time. Accounts with cities already built to have option to start a 2nd, 3rd, or additional city without the tutorial.
- Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
- DNSL reviewed. No issues detected
- Visual Aids