• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Option to leave this forum?

DeletedUser

Why cant i see an option to leave this forum?

Shouldnt that be a choice without having to ask for it.

DeletedUser

Probably because there is no programmed option for that

Depends on forum software

You could just abandon it, cease to post, not login again.

So you could only come up with 3 obvious things, thx for your big help.

Maybe i dont wanna count as a member if i decide to leave, maybe i dont want IG to keep my info and e-mail if i decide to leave, maybe i dont want a mail in the future telling me that i havent logged in for xx time.

I could come up with more reasons, but now its 3/3
And maybe the question was for the MoD´s but who know´s

ps: and Darrth Eugene Vader the next obvious things would be i could change my e-mail, i could block IG mails and things like that, but thats not the answers to my question here, if i decide to leave i really think that should be an option and a choice that i can make my self.
The way it is now "members" are keept as hostage in the members count.

Right now on the forum:
Members: 7143
That could be really be 1143, so its a false number if members dont have the option to leave at will.

DeletedUser

@Lizif Ask ingame support and they will help you with this problem, since the accounts are linked to each other.

Thx but i was only looking for the option to leave this forum as a start, and i really think that should be an option without any detours.
(might even be illegally not to have that option with the new private policy rules we got last year, but i dont know)

I could just go ingame and delete my town then the forum part would most likely go the same way, but im not ready to leave the game at this point.

DeletedUser

Ingame support can help you with that problem

Thats still a detour away from the forum, and im not looking to leave here and now, im looking for an option to do so at my own will and in my own time.
EDIT: If i wanted to leave here and now i would most likely just have wrote that in the first place, and asked to be deleted.

DeletedUser

Thx but i was only looking for the option to leave this forum as a start

Our current forum software does not support this functionality and I do not know if it is something that is being considered to add in the future or not.
In the meantime as others have said, if you did want to leave the forum just contact support and we will be happy to assist you, thanks :)

DeletedUser

Our current forum software does not support this functionality and I do not know if it is something that is being considered to add in the future or not.

Thx, and i will use support if/when that time comes.
It would be nice with a link in personal setting or somewhere like that though, maybe something in style with deleting your town in a world.

DeletedUser

Wrong or right, this answer f.exs
"Probably because there is no programmed option for that"
seamed a bit rude to me, but insted of calling it rude :) i chose to call it obvious, and not helpful.
Don't feel offended. @Darrth Eugene Vader is just taking part in competition for most popular member of the forum, so he must take part in every topic :)

RedRed

Viceroy
5 seconds google search shows what was said above; Xenforo doesn't has a native option to delete own account. There is an extension to allow it, but it is third party code and might be not compatible with some innogames policy.

Asking the support isn't that bad, you leave a trace that there was a choice made by you, so in case of issues (data not deleted, data deleted accidentally) both you and innogames can rely on something.

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Wrong or right, this answer f.exs
"Probably because there is no programmed option for that"
seamed a bit rude to me, but insted of calling it rude :) i chose to call it obvious, and not helpful.

Next time I will use Groot's language to avoid misunderstandings.

Don't feel offended. @Darrth Eugene Vader is just taking part in competition for most popular member of the forum, so he must take part in every topic :)

What is great about an international forum is that we meet different types of sense of humor ;)