• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Opening GB window triggers the message alert

DeletedUser5882

Issue observed both on PC (Win 10) and Android App.

- Open any GB
- Observe the red alert appearing on message box
- Open message box to find no new messages.
- Repeats each time a GB is opened

EDIT:
Opening any window (trader, storage etc.) triggers the bug
Also collecting from a building
And not opening the production building window but setting production

In fact even doing nothing for some time triggers the bug! Or most likely a passive action triggers it like a tavern visitor, production being ready, receiving aid..!

1.136.cc693fdf30 (19.09.2018 9:21), Tiraje (96405), zz1, en_US, WIN 31,0,0,108, Windows 10, Chrome/68.0.3440.106, 1920x943, OpenGL (Baseline Extended) (336 MB VRAM)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5882

Something very strange happened just a minute ago.
Suddenly all tavern visits and aid visit windows appeared one after the other and my phone chimed several times over and I received 17 activity report for FoE none of which were recent activities.

I don't have this issue. No idea if it helps, but there is a new version of Chrome, 69.0.3497.100.
I would consider it a possibility if same issue was not present on my android app. :)
However, it seems to have been restored. Probably there was a delay with an update that caused all these anomalies.

DeletedUser5882

I can not reproduce this.

No, you can't anymore because the bug problem was solved within an hour.
I suppose the devs were aware of the issue the moment it appeared so got it fixed asap :)
This thread can be closed now.