• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 6th March

Macha

Squire
have to say i also preferred the old way where all event history pages loaded at the start, for the last 10 pages or so it was real quick to skip through them as the players were already re-aided earlier in the history, now these pages take ages

Andi47

Overlord
have to say i also preferred the old way where all event history pages loaded at the start, for the last 10 pages or so it was real quick to skip through them as the players were already re-aided earlier in the history, now these pages take ages

Suggestion as a compromise between those who don't want to wait for more than 5 seconds when the event history opens after loading the game (or returning from tech tree/GE/GvG/whatever) and those who want to aid quickly:

I think it is a relief for those who "load the game and...... wait...... wait..... event history finally opens", that only the first page is loaded.

On the other hand: When someone selects one of the filters (e.g. "aid events", or any other filters), it seems likely that he wants to page through at least several pages of this type of event. So it might be useful (and better for the event history aiders) to load the complete list of the event type at the moment when a filter is selected.

DeletedUser

Suggestion as a compromise between those who don't want to wait for more than 5 seconds when the event history opens after loading the game (or returning from tech tree/GE/GvG/whatever) and those who want to aid quickly:

I think it is a relief for those who "load the game and...... wait...... wait..... event history finally opens", that only the first page is loaded.

On the other hand: When someone selects one of the filters (e.g. "aid events", or any other filters), it seems likely that he wants to page through at least several pages of this type of event. So it might be useful (and better for the event history aiders) to load the complete list of the event type at the moment when a filter is selected.

Good suggestion Andi
I would be even better if a selected filter was remembered by settings, so next time you look at history you see what you set the filters to show from last visit, and keep that part loading the old way, it would be less and faster loading due to the set filter.
The history shown when you enter the game, should only load one page (with or without filters, depending on how the programmers could make it easiest)