• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 6th March

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The daily changelogs for the week commencing with the 6th of March can be found at this linked thread.

Should you have any comments or suggestions regarding what is posted in the daily changelogs, please let us know here. Please double check that your post indicates what change you are referring to so that we can more easily review the feedback.

For any issues you may encounter regarding the points mentioned in the daily changelogs, please use the Bugs Forum to report them.

piohh

Baronet
Today Changes thats I know...

sorry but I know a way to open my Townhall to visit it. I don't need three different ways to open this.
buttonciuci.png

and another Achievement " A little Help for your Friends"
a_little_help_for_youqfu97.png

Last edited:

vakini

Squire
Is the new way to open townhall (icon shown in above post), a start to make a revision on the upper bar, removing town name later, to make space for upcoming??

if not, please remove it, it making overview more difficult, the 2 current sidebars and forums is plenty enough to disturb the town overview.

DeletedUser6036

Rather than have this ugly and distracting new boost expiration icon showing in one's city, surely it would be more useful for it to be visible only on the map where you are currently active (GE, GvG or continent).

DeletedUser

sorry but I know a way to open my Townhall to visit it. I don't need three different ways to open this.
buttonciuci.png
i agree. also, this icon is too colourful. all the other icons (in the browser) have more subtile colours, this one is far too green.
is there no style guide for the foe ui-design or are you overhauling the whole ui?

make it so and i could consider ignoring it (it's not an important feature):
argcYIx.png

DeletedUser

buttonciuci.png

More ways to get into useless stuff (for most players) and it really shines in your eyes
How about a direct link to the goods storage insted, do you really think players will look more at boosts than goods storage.
Before this chance, we could look at our goods with one click, no it takes two clicks.... aint anyone of you guyz playing the game???
its starting to feel like we´r going in the direction of farmville features.

DeletedUser5097

• New Achievement: A Little Help for your Friends
Nice a social class.

Some suggestion for archivements:

Social class

* Spend X fp's in a GB of some one else.
* Visit X times a tavern
* Find X fp's in a tavern

* Victim
Been X times plunderd

Platina: 500x
Gold: 300x
Zilver 150x
Bronze: 50x

Reward for earning platina: Special building with the buff
victims revenge, lower the loot of the player that plunders
the owner with 50% and gives directly 50% of the loot back
to the victim.
For example: when you plunder a player that does have the
buff victims revenge and you would plunder 100 coins for
example, you will get 50 coins instead and 50 coins will been
given to the victim by the system directly.
BUT you plunder 1 good, the buff doesn't doing something.
When you plunder 5 goods, you will plunder 3 instead and
the victim will get 2 of it's goods back.

Or, maybe you guys know some cool effect for victim's revenge
that will been trickerd when a player with the buff will been
plunderd.:)

Some suggestions for the time class (like the Hé big spender):

* Solve X encounters in 1 day
* Research X technologies in 1 day
* Win X battles in one day

Define power
* Win in 7 days the most battles
Platina: first
Gold: 2th,
Zilver: 3th
Bronze: top 20

Glorious victory
* Win in 7 days the most medalls in PvP-tower

Pro defender
* Defeat as defender the most attackers in 7 days

Extreme victim
* Been the most plunderd in 7 days

Reward for earning platinum: special building with the buff
Victims wrath, Allows the owner to plunder back without
fight and plunder whatever they want except for GB's
and the port, even if the stuff is motivated / not finished.
After plunder backwards, it will unable the player to
Attack the original attacker for 24 hours like a normal
strike.
OR
Victim's wrath, after been plunderd 5 times in 7 days, a
free city shield for 7 days will been activated directly.

* Finisch the complete GE very fast

Platina: finisch the GE as first guildmember
Gold: finisch the GE as 2th guildmember
Zilver: finish the GE as 3th guildmember
Bronze: finisch the GE as 4th guildmember

DeletedUser7779

Agreed, am I missing something or this poisonously green button does exactly the same as when clicking on the town hall?

I agree with the other comments also, the boosts tab is the most useless thing in town hall and it's very annoying to see it every time when clicking on it. I mean c'mon, our boosts don't change that often and we already have a great overview of the coins/supply boost on the right hand side of the screen.

I use town hall mainly to 1) check event history 2) check PvP towers 3) check the GBs I'm contributing to
but surely not to check my boost, tbh i switch to the other tabs before the info has been even loaded

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
In agreement with everyone here, absolutely no need for an extra button (and certainly not that bright or in that location., I don't need to see my boosts, I need to see even t history and check the GB's I'm contributing to. Boosts is not a daily thing, it's nice to be able to access. In fact it would be more interesting to have an attack/ defense boost available in guild information (obviously not viewable outside of the guild) so that you can encourage players to build theirs up.

RedRed

Viceroy
I think this new boosts button is totally useless, I can do de same clicking on the town hall. I'd prefer the same for event history and GB contributions or the Inventory's goods that currently are more useful (I access them several times each day and they requires 3 clicks), than this that I access rarely and requires the same amount of clicks (and remove space from the viewport)

DeletedUser7779

I think this new boosts button is totally useless, I can do de same clicking on the town hall. I'd prefer the same for event history and GB contributions or the Inventory's goods that currently are more useful (I access them several times each day and they requires 3 clicks), than this that I access rarely and requires the same amount of clicks (and remove space from the viewport)

Yeah excellent point. If Inno insists on providing us with more and more buttons (which tbh I don't find necessary considering other more important issues) let them be useful at least. A shortcut to event history or GBs overview would make much more sense.

DeletedUser5097

Yeah, but there is a way that the new button become ''usefull'',
dependent on how you ask. Just removing the tab boosters
out of the townhall and placing the goods store back. The new
button can give acces to the booster overview. It could be
possible to hide the booster overview.
I know a little bit of computer programs and I know enough
to know that it's possible to hide some stuff and giving acces
to it with a button.

Just if the booster overview is so helpfull for new players,
to help them to understand what is boosting the productions...

DeletedUser7972

i agree they only ones the new button is helping is new players. I know most new players don't know they can click on thier town hall and get to things there. But 90% of us are seasoned players that have no need for this button. It takes up the limited room to see the city and the time and effort could have been spent on something more important. Like getting colonial quests while in a higher age.

Pafton

Viceroy
i agree they only ones the new button is helping is new players. I know most new players don't know they can click on thier town hall and get to things there.....
And herein lies their problem. They are catering to the mobile crowd who play a game for few days, invest some money and then delete/uninstall. Maybe someone needs to remind our devs that there are people beyond LMA-CA too.

SergeB1

Squire
I'm really interested how many hours designers had spent for creating this useless button? Could programmers spent those time for improving lags on GvG, GE and PvP battles?

DeletedUser8048

another useless and annoying "feature" ... I am still waiting for the swoop down achievement announcement to stop interrupting game play. Is there a way to turn that off?

DeletedUser7477

"A new entry point for Boost Overview is available when you are in your city, as an icon below the general city buffs. Whenever a new boost is applied or expires, this icon will show an indicator (similar to the ones quests have) pointing to that change."

Totally useless! I hope that will not be implemented on live servers.