• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 30th October

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser8277

I posted this on live but figured I'd put it here to though it's not in reference to the daily changelog but to the changelog reference post which I don't see a feedback thread for.

I don't see it mentioned in the change log 1.113 but a noticeable difference has been made for the display 'boxes' for collection. In many areas in my city when it was time to collect the boxes were obscured by other buildings. The elephant set/palace set was the worst but also I had a cider mill I just had to 'remember' when I set it for because it was behind a GB.

Now the box appears in front of the GB and the tiny ones crouched in the elephant set mash up are floating obviously on top.

This is BY FAR the best improvement I don't understand why it's not in the log. It is really fantastic. I can understand for players that didn't have a lot of these smaller set pieces not understand the issue but every day I missed something as indicated by the sidebar and I would have to zoom and hunt to find any indication or use my mouse to try to swipe wildly, which never worked. At times I frustratedly would not even finish my collection because I refused to spend diamonds to find that days mystery item and would give up and come back later to hope I'd find it.

Dear mystery dev who found a way to fix this, not all heroes wear capes =) THANK YOU!!

DeletedUser7942

I don't see it mentioned in the change log

I think a lot of things that happen just get mentioned as "back end" here on the daily changelogs then of course don't get mentioned at all on live forums. It isn't the first time, happened with Promethium being added in GE, happened with the goods trade function. And of course we got the whole other similar issue of limited live testing of features; Incidents(was mentioned after the fact), Daily Challenges(still hasn't been mentioned), speedy research, that never get mentioned.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser8705

I use a 1x1 item to drag over city, makes sure I can’t miss a little piece, usually!

DeletedUser8652

Noting that there were changes on Thursday and Friday for the building menu, I thought it worth mentioning that today I had an issue with a building indicator in the supplies category. Each time I would switch screens, like from the map to city or research to city, etc.... I would get an indicator that there was a new building, but when I went in there was no change, and no new buildings. I didn't submit a bug report, because as I was playing I was performing the various fix attempts such as refresh, hard refresh, etc... and when I entered the map during play and came back, the issue was resolved.
I only mention this because of two days changelogs listing changes to the building menu.