• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 30th January

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Hey all,

Starting this week we'll be creating a designated thread where you can post feedback regarding the daily changelogs. Should you have any comments or suggestions regarding what is posted in the daily changelog, please let us know here. Please double check that your post indicates what change you are referring to so that we can more easily review the feedback. For any issues you may encounter regarding the points mentioned in the daily changelog, please use the Bugs Forum for reporting them.

The daily changelogs for the week commencing with the 30th of January, see this linked thread.

DeletedUser4285

Changed the ordering of the context menu options for players, so that the options with less of a direct impact are placed lower. In the message center they're now:
  1. Great Buildings
  2. Invite to Guild
  3. Remove as Friend
  4. Ignore
  5. Report

Awesome update there cuz many a times i have been close to clicking on "remove as friend" as it was at the top and especially since i would rush things here and there at times. Besides it's the "Great Buildings" that is the main thing in the list of things there so a nice update.

One update we could do with is being able to block neighborhood players from contributing to our GBs. A very handy feature it would be. ;)

DeletedUser6705

I like the changes to the player context menu, but would still prefer to see "visit" as one option in there. Yes, I know I can visit by clicking on the avatar, but I think I explained that to 6 players so far and counting... it's not really intuitive.

Miepie

Baronet
From today's changelog:
  • Forge Point rewards from Treasure Hunt are now given out as direct Forge Points.
Why? Anybody reading the expedition feedback can see nobody wants that. We want packages. So why are you developers screwing us over like this? Stop this nonsense and give us our extra fp in the packages everybody tries to save up. I don't know who totld you this would lead to higher diamond sells, that'll only work on new worlds and only for a few players, the rest of us aint fool enough to fall for that. If you want to make the game more fun for your customers, give less fp directly into the bar and more directly as packages, not the other way around.

DeletedUser5160

In before they change the recurring quest reward FP packs that will go directly into the bar.

DeletedUser7239

maybe we players are saving too many FP packets

Yeah saving too much fp package and spending too little diamonds.
Now i say, did not find strange this change come together with the new GB donor interface? ;)
To me, if this comes to live servers, no more treasure hunt for me :)

DeletedUser7239

This is the limit...now even Treasure Hunt FPs are added to the bar? I just want an answer fron the devs to the simple question listed below:

Can you explain the reasoning behind converting win FP packets into to-bar FPs?

:mad:

Do not worry, its just another "rebalance" cuz we players have too much fp packages.

HuscarlTW

Squire
I would probably be more upset if it weren't for the fact that I quit doing treasure hunts like 6 months ago. I suspect this will cause more players to also not do it.

dolphin

Marquis
I would probably be more upset if it weren't for the fact that I quit doing treasure hunts like 6 months ago. I suspect this will cause more players to also not do it.

I to gave up on Treasure Hunt about 4 months ago. Just to much of a grind with the 5,15,60 minute crap.

DeletedUser5160

There is a treasure hunt event? You mean that waste of space for the past 2 years under recurring quests?

DeletedUser7869

Can you explain the reasoning behind converting win FP packets into to-bar FPs?
^PLEASE, I would really like to know the reasoning. First it was GE and now the Treasure Hunt. I don't even want to think of where they will remove FP packets next. *facepalm*

maybe we players are saving too many FP packets
Do not worry, its just another "rebalance" cuz we players have too much fp packages.
I can understand if doing so would abuse some aspect of the game, but it doesn't, right?

The player 'SHOULD' have the right to save and spend FP packets as they so choose. Seeing as we're limited with the FP Bar only holding 10 FPs. Besides, if you're taking the time to participate in GE and/or keeping up with the Treasure Hunt, what's so wrong with be awarded FPs in the form of packets?

There are fighters and farmers in this game but in those groups you'll also find those who want to save FP packets to use for a number of different reasons later on in the game to help with their personal playing style. Reasons such as: helping guild members or friends get their GBs out of stix/brick, OR to help get through a new age/era of the Tech Tree faster, OR the most common, buying higher lvl age/era goods.

How is any of this hurtful to the game? Besides players not buying more diamonds to buy FPs.

DeletedUser5160

^PLEASE, I would really like to know the reasoning. First it was GE and now the Treasure Hunt. I don't even want to think of where they will remove FP packets next. *facepalm*

I can understand if doing so would abuse some aspect of the game, but it doesn't, right?

The player 'SHOULD' have the right to save and spend FP packets as they so choose. Seeing as we're limited with the FP Bar only holding 10 FPs. Besides, if you're taking the time to participate in GE and/or keeping up with the Treasure Hunt, what's so wrong with be awarded FPs in the form of packets?

There are fighters and farmers in this game but in those groups you'll also find those who want to save FP packets to use for a number of different reasons later on in the game to help with their personal playing style. Reasons such as: helping guild members or friends get their GBs out of stix/brick, OR to help get through a new age/era of the Tech Tree faster, OR the most common, buying higher lvl age/era goods.

How is any of this hurtful to the game? Besides players not buying more diamonds to buy FPs.

If Inno removes packs from donating to GBs, I will quit the game. It would then make it so those (including me) that make 200+ FP daily have no reason to donate to others' GBs because the rewards would go directly to our bar.

EDIT:
I will be a bit more specific. At the current moment, costs to level GBs essentially have a soft cap. It just isn't feasible to put FP on it anymore for so little returns. If they remove FP pack rewards and significantly lower the cost to level it, maybe I wouldn't quit. There is just no incentive for others to want to donate to your GB for just BPs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7239

if you take a closer look to the new GB interface you have there yhe option to use diamonds to finish GB on the spot, this is their intention.
Now, this is very dangerous, because it start to seem to me they are very desesperate to increase sales, meaning one of two or tow of tow.
They are not selling at all or they fear to loose the revenue, or they are becoming greedy and want more.
I start to think it is more like the 1º

DeletedUser7869

If Inno removes packs from donating to GBs, I will quit the game. It would then make it so those (including me) that make 200+ FP daily have no reason to donate to others' GBs because the rewards would go directly to our bar.
Yes I'm sure a lot of people would quit or at least not bother donating to other player's GBs.

if you take a closer look to the new GB interface you have there yhe option to use diamonds to finish GB on the spot, this is their intention.
Sadly, I don't have the new interface, but I did have a glimpse when it was mistakenly launched last year. When I saw that button I laughed because it was a sign of them trying to up diamond sells or at least making it more enticing to the player to buy diamonds to lvl their GBs faster. But in Inno's defense, they do offer you the opportunity to complete a Tech instantly with diamonds, so it was only a matter of time before they added that option in other places.

But still, it doesn't make sense to me the thinking behind making FP packets that you could get in GE or from the Treasure Hunt going directly to your FP bar.:confused: