• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 29th May

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser4285

Lowered the scouting times in arctic and oceanic eras? by how much?

Does it also affect the scouting that is ongoing or does that scout still have to finish off whatever the amount was shown from the start?

DeletedUser

Lowered the scouting times in arctic and oceanic eras? by how much?

I don't know the exact times at the moment but they will never exceed 3 days.

Does it also affect the scouting that is ongoing or does that scout still have to finish off whatever the amount was shown from the start?

I would need to confirm this with the devs. Depending on how it was coded would depend on whether the change was retroactive (affecting active scouts), or will begin on the next scout.

qaccy

Emperor
2 days and 10 mins on Oceanic Era

I suspect that won't be 'enough' for some people. That's still around a 12-hour reduction though, I think? At least for where I am in Oceanic, new provinces were only taking about 2 and a half days to scout.

EDIT: Also, does this mean it still takes a week to scout over to the Future continent? Or was that something that got changed forever ago, long after I was past that point? I can't remember lol

DeletedUser3741

I suspect that won't be 'enough' for some people. That's still around a 12-hour reduction though, I think? At least for where I am in Oceanic, new provinces were only taking about 2 and a half days to scout.

The time i post is for the 16th province. Dunno yet about the rest. And i dont see a reason to rush it atm. No events etc :)

Pafton

Viceroy
Even I have a few examples to report:
upload_2017-6-1_15-46-4.png
upload_2017-6-1_15-47-6.png
upload_2017-6-1_15-48-14.png
upload_2017-6-1_15-49-12.png
upload_2017-6-1_15-51-2.png
The good being displayed seems to be tied to the age of the building being polivated.

DeletedUser8150

The good being displayed seems to be tied to the age of the building being polivated.

Troubling. Would seem to destroy the value of high GBs (goods unrefined) and refined like the DT.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
today
This image appeared
http://prntscr.com/fejvbp
I hope you do not ...
In the future
Plans of programmers
to exist
This image display
With - goods
http://prntscr.com/fekha7

Even I have a few examples to report:

Thank you both for the info, it has been reported here as well and from what I've heard it will be solved soonest :)

Arete

Farmer
I am not sure if it depends on the recent update but since then it is not possible to deactivate the push notifications on the App. After removing the tick and closing the settings it stays still activated. Maybe I overlook something. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Screenshot_20170603-112103.png Screenshot_20170603-112122.png Screenshot_20170603-112151.png

DeletedUser7779

I am not sure if it depends on the recent update but since then it is not possible to deactivate the push notifications on the App. After removing the tick and closing the settings it stays still activated. Maybe I overlook something. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Yep, I noticed same thing!
Also, not sure if I'm doing something wrong but since last update I'm not getting notifications for msgs. Usually it would show me a red exclamation mark when I have a new message but now it doesn't. Any help from the staff would be appreciated.