• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 22nd July

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Logain Sedai

Baronet
bug or feature: since today, the background of the progess indicator in quests is rose, making the text inside nearly unreadable when progress > text location (browser, html5)
I have the same issue. The progess bar is pinkish (very light pink). It makes reading nearly impossible. I also play on PC (Chrome) with HTML

bug or feature: since today, the background of the progess indicator in quests is rose, making the text inside nearly unreadable when progress > text location (browser, html5)

I agree completely. Nothing was mentioned in changelog so I hope this is just a bug. Because its awfull. Please give use back green indicator. Thank you

PS: Everyone in our guild hates it too (they don't post in here, but we discussed it in our guild thread).

Umbrathor

Baronet
Same problem, same request to change the color (back) so we can actually see the progress bar and the numbers on top of it that also indicate progress

DeletedUser9403

Have you increased the occurrance of medals at the recurring quests at 90%, by any chance? Great idea! :\
You might consider blueprints for the rest of 10%, so you can kill it for good, since this seems to be your intention...

Also, PLEASE remove (or allow the option to stop) the hovering of "finish with x diamonds" when a building is constructed or a unit is produced.
It is VERY ANNOYING.