• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 1st May

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Please leave all feedback for this weeks dailies here, thank you.

DeletedUser8061

So right after today's update my FoE window is suddenly resized. And I get an empty space above it, and also need to scroll down to be able to aid someone. Reloading doesn't help. Zooming out in browser doesn't help. Nothing helps.
1.jpg

DeletedUser5429

So right after today's update my FoE window is suddenly resized. And I get an empty space above it, and also need to scroll down to be able to aid someone. Reloading doesn't help. Zooming out in browser doesn't help. Nothing helps.
View attachment 2230
Hi, same thing here. Annoying.

DeletedUser3741

View attachment 2230

Use your mouse to resize (a lil smaller) your browser window and drag it and center it at the middle of your screen. Then use the top right (restore) button of the browser, so your window will auto adjusted (full size) on your screen. Problem solved.. That crazy "trick" It worked for me i hope for you too :)

DeletedUser8061

Use your mouse to resize (a lil smaller) your browser window and drag it and center it at the middle of your screen. Then use the top right (restore) button of the browser, so your window will auto adjusted (full size) on your screen. Problem solved.. That crazy "trick" It worked for me i hope for you too :)
Hmm... Thank you. Though it didn't work for me :( It's the same with if I just scrolled down this window.
Is your OS Windows? Maybe that didn't work because I use MAC OS :/

DeletedUser3741

Yes i use WinOS but i just saw if i close my browser and open it again the problem appears again...
In that case i tried to test something else to save time. I zoom in out the game screen scrolling the middle mouse button (wheel) the screen fixed temporary untill you close/reopen the brower. Seems we need a fix for that

DeletedUser7938

I see nothing in the change log since Friday, but something has changed between sat and this morning on Beta. The screen now requires using the scroll bar to see the very bottom or the very top. Never had to do that before and all my other worlds are as normal. When it loads there is a1/2 to 3/4 inch black gap at the top and the bottom menu is cutoff. There is now a scroll bar on the right to go up and down where there never was before.

1.101.84d3fc59b9 (08.05.2017 8:31), Shryker (140032), zz1, en_US, WIN 25,0,0,148, Windows 8.1, Chrome/58.0.3029.96, 1901x990, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

RedRed

Viceroy
Same issue here (1.101.84d3fc59b9 (08.05.2017 8:31), RedRed (58287), zz1, en_US, WIN 25,0,0,148, Windows 7, Firefox/53.0, 1263x927, DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM))

Also, I see changes in settings window (now there is just 1 animations' setting, no more smoke settings)

DeletedUser

Dear Zarok Dai i know you live in a timezone that makes it hard for you to update the changelog at the time it change´s but it effekts loads of players that this info is coming late every time, could you plz consider giving the job of posting the changes to someone that´s in the "right timezone" so to speak.
That person dont have to do anything else than post the changes.... would that be possible?

DeletedUser

The bug on browsers is being worked on and we hope to have it resolved by tomorrow.

Unfortunately I can't assign someone else to the changelogs as I am the only one with access to them. I will however start trying to get up earlier so they are posted sooner for all of you.