• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 1st April

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Lionhead

Baronet
  • Nothing player relevant at this time
That´s not how you usually phrase it, @Zarok Dai :D
It´s usually "Nothing player relevant today" or "Nothing player relevant this time". But "... at this time".. does that mean we will see something player relevant later thursday on the european continent? Or are you just mixing it up with a new way of phrasing? :D

DeletedUser

it is time for something new

some players are already thinking about deleting their beta city because it is so boring without new contet

DeletedUser

they released the player relevant thing for today
4 boosts for the next 24 hours

:eek:

DeletedUser

They need more top players to test the game..... :) here´s an idea Inno, how about some game content beside events, then maybe top players will stay longer.
Losing top players on live dont matter much, but losing them here on beta could be fatal.

DeletedUser

some players are already thinking about deleting their beta city because it is so boring without new contet

WHAT?!?! Most the time I have players complaining they want a break between content. We will have to agree to disagree on this one.
Also, I hear on almost a daily basis that players are going to quit the game for this, that and the other. Yet Beta's active base has always remained very consistent.

DeletedUser

WHAT?!?! Most the time I have players complaining they want a break between content

I think that the wording there would be or should be:
WHAT?!?! Most the time I have players complaining they want a break between Events!

Artubar

Baronet
... a break between Events!
Right, event staccatos are a pain in the ..donkey, but new content - maybe something like the settlements, but a bit more elaborated (Vikings are boring. In my 40 members guild, one player ist still trying to finish his settlements in time, five have at least finished on settlement, the rest collects the 25 FPs every 1.5 days because that's the only thing with a decent reward / time ratio. Fun, excitement, long time motivation and real life compatibility is lacking... but that has been written a hundred times here and still it got released on main worlds...)

DeletedUser

but that has been written a hundred times here and still it got released on main worlds...)

Then our analytics must indicate something different then what you are observing in your guild, otherwise we would not still be investing development time in the feature.

Artubar

Baronet
Then our analytics must indicate something different ...
Would it do any harm to publish those results?
I'm quite interested in those numbers (because you're right ofc, my guild is far from being representative)
  • how many players (percentage, ofc) logging in regularily play settlements at all
  • how many advance past quest #5
  • how many make it in time for the extra rewards?
  • what is the average time for completing a settlement?
If those numbers are all indicating a successful feature, there's no need to keep them secret but something to boast about ;)

Andi47

Overlord
Would it do any harm to publish those results?
I'm quite interested in those numbers (because you're right ofc, my guild is far from being representative)
  • how many players (percentage, ofc) logging in regularily play settlements at all
  • how many advance past quest #5
  • how many make it in time for the extra rewards?
  • what is the average time for completing a settlement?
If those numbers are all indicating a successful feature, there's no need to keep them secret but something to boast about ;)

...and ist this the fastest Yggdrasil level 9? :D
Yggdrasil_lv9.jpg