• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Daily Release Notes Ongoing Changelog w/c 17th July

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Please find the daily changelogs for this week below. Every day we'll make a post notifying of any bugfixes or changes to the game, or otherwise to let you know that no changes have taken place.

Should you have any feedback regarding the contents of the daily changelogs, please let us know at this linked thread.

Monday

• Released Oceanic Future part 3
  • Released Galileo historic questline
  • Removed the 'fix' we had done for game freezing that was causing the flickering when tabbing back to the game
  • The rest was quite a bit of back end content

DeletedUser

Tuesday

• Back end content this time

My apologies for posting this late.

DeletedUser

Wednesday

• Released what we hope is the fix for what we have been discussing on the forum as 'Memory Leaks'
  • Fixed an issue where the quest 'Personal Lake' was rewarding far too many supplies
  • More back end content as usual

Note - We may have received 2 or 3 other fixes today but I am not going to post them here until I have confirmation that they were actually released. My apologies for any inconvenience.

So I have confirmed we released the following as well:

• Fixed the issue with FP's being automatically reloaded to your FP bar from inventory packs
  • Fixed the issue with various actions causing the FP timer to reset
  • Fixed the issue with phantom FP's appearing to be added and then subtracted from the FP bar
  • Fixed the issue where players received an error message when trying to add FP's to a tech

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thursday

• Changed the Manta's skill from flying to contact. It can now be hit by the artillery unit
  • Fixed the issue where ingame chats were disconnected

DeletedUser

Friday

• Fixed the quests 'Value' and 'Offline' had rewards that were too high
  • Fixed an issue where the Treasure Hunt and Collect All icons were overlapping the new Quest Overview
  • Fixed an issue where the next quest was not getting pushed to the Quest Overview when completing the prior quest
  • Fixed the issue where the maximum guild level was being shown as 60 instead of 75