• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 15th May

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

RedRed

Viceroy
please, could you restore the tooltip popup timing in GvG? or at least you could keep it close to 1 seconds; as it is now (1.101) seems that they are no more available, or if you notice them it tooks minutes to look for coordinates or history events infos... :confused:

DeletedUser

Seems a bit redundant to put it in the daily changelog when it gets a dedicated announcement doesn't it?

Pafton

Viceroy
Seems a bit redundant to put it in the daily changelog when it gets a dedicated announcement doesn't it?
Possible. But I feel it would be better if a sentence stating that X diamonds have been credited to all active accounts (whenever applicable) is added again, since generally this thing is mentioned only at the very end of an announcement (and more often than not it is posted after a delay ;), so the people who would have already read the announcement by then would not be aware of it (especially considering daily updates are posted later in the day) and thus may not be aware of it (unless they go into the game and check their diamonds count).

DeletedUser

Possible. But I feel it would be better if a sentence stating that X diamonds have been credited to all active accounts (whenever applicable) is added again, since generally this thing is mentioned only at the very end of an announcement (and more often than not it is posted after a delay ;), so the people who would have already read the announcement by then would not be aware of it (especially considering daily updates are posted later in the day) and thus may not be aware of it (unless they go into the game and check their diamonds count).

Fair point :) I will make some adjustments from now on, thanks.

DeletedUser7779

please, could you restore the tooltip popup timing in GvG? or at least you could keep it close to 1 seconds; as it is now (1.101) seems that they are no more available, or if you notice them it tooks minutes to look for coordinates or history events infos... :confused:
Not sure if it's the same issue, but since yesterday's update on live the tooltip when hovering over a sector, siege or GvG log has a huge delay..Talking about like 6-7 seconds..Maybe more..
We were under siege and I couldn't even see who was sieging because of that..

DeletedUser

Not sure if it's the same issue, but since yesterday's update on live the tooltip when hovering over a sector, siege or GvG log has a huge delay..Talking about like 6-7 seconds..Maybe more..
We were under siege and I couldn't even see who was sieging because of that..

We have reported this.

Pafton

Viceroy
The whole week was only backend content. I wonder if the devs have forgotten about the frontend....

DeletedUser7779

We have reported this.

Any chance the devs fix this soon? It's getting really annoying...I had to siege a sector today and literally spend 3-4 minutes looking for it as the tooltip with sector coordinates on hover shows up with a HUGE delay

DeletedUser

Any chance the devs fix this soon? It's getting really annoying...I had to siege a sector today and literally spend 3-4 minutes looking for it as the tooltip with sector coordinates on hover shows up with a HUGE delay

It's actually on the live servers as well but it will be after the weekend before we a see a fix for it.

DeletedUser8150

I know information takes time - and isn't necessarily always helpful to the average user - but occasionally 'backend' designed to help x,y or z might be helpful and give users some sense of direction of effort on particular issues.