• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Daily Release Notes Ongoing Changelog w/c 12th August

In.My.ConTroL

Inhouse Community Manager
Please find the daily changelogs for this week below. Every day we'll make a post notifying of any bugfixes or changes to the game, or otherwise to let you know that no changes have taken place.
Should you have any feedback regarding the contents of the daily changelogs, please let us know at this linked thread.

Monday

• Filling up the search field and consecutively using the mouse scroll in the Antiques Dealer's inventory window would result in a wrong behavior. This issue has been fixed.
  • We fixed an issue where it was still possible to cancel the barter even though it was already finished.
  • The quest HUD green checkmark icon wouldn't show after completing a city quest in settlement. This issue has been fixed now.

In.My.ConTroL

Tuesday

• Visiting another city when it's Hall of Fame was producing wouldn't display Hall of Fame/Town Hall's information. This issue has been fixed.
  • The attack button in other player's city was still clickable after surrendering a battle. This issue has been fixed.

Sovereign

Wednesday

• An issue with the width of tooltips in the tech tree has been fixed.
  • A new button has been added to the Great Building construction window which takes you directly to the market to trade goods.

Sovereign

Thursday

• An issue was fixed where the Map Rankings were missing from the GvG maps.
  • We fixed an issue where the GvG daily calculation timer was missing after finishing an 'Unfinished Business' battle and returning to the GvG Map.

In.My.ConTroL

Friday

• It was possible to close any negotiation window after the negotiation game has started (after pressing "pay & negotiate" button at least once), losing the history of the turn that you've made. This issue has been fixed.