• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected One Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terr

Farmer
Reason
I have so many One-Ups in my inventory, it would be nice to occasionally lower a building's Era.
Details
A simple item to use.
Balance
A way to produce goods from previous Era's.
Abuse Prevention
None
Summary
I am in the SAV era, and I have many guild members that need goods from earlier era's. Using this item, I could lower the era of Event buildings to produce them. It could mean a loss of other building benefits', but my city is advanced enough to succumb the loss.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
No
It would be nice to have a new item to lower a buildings Era.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Frequently suggested, they know we want it as an option, but it doesn't mesh with their philosophy.

CrashBoom

Legend
I am in the SAV era, and I have many guild members that need goods from earlier era's.
you could trade 1:1 SAV against lower eras on the market

that would be the ratio you are downgrading your building

the balance of those "fair" 1:2 down trades would be broken :rolleyes:

Terr

Farmer
I get that, fair trading for lower goods is a viable option, but let me add the case of Champions; what if I wanted to train them for early era GvG maps, I could "0ne-down" a retreat that would give me the units I need, and still have the option to "One-up" the retreat again?

Umbrathor

Baronet
I will add a like, because I would like to use the 'one down' on Champion Retreats. Iit is true that the idea has been suggested before, and I can only hope that at some point Inno will implement it. It would not be the first time. ; )

Umbrathor

Baronet
Thanks @Sl8yer for that clip. I understand the Dev's point even if I do not fully agree. Maybe a request to allow the Champion's Retreats to recruit champions from previous ages would be received better ...

Status
Not open for further replies.