Many times it would be useful to take a building back one (or more) era's. We have many building that will produce goods for the previous era, but it's hard (impossible?) to get treasury goods donated for anything but the current era if you build new, or upgrade an existing building.
- Treasury , and goods management. Just like "real world" , you should be able to produce previous era goods at your discretion.
- Exactly the opposite of the One Up Kit, the One Back kit would take the building back one era.
- It provides the ability to balance treasury donations, and previous goods inventory. Depending on your game style (heavy GBG, farmer, etc), you would have the ability to build, or upgrade a building, and then have it produce goods one era back.
- Abuse Prevention
- I don't believe there's a way to abuse production of previous goods. They , and their production exist in many other places in the game.
- A One Down Kit... simply the opposite of a One Up Kit.
- Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
- Looked, didn't find anything