• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Will Not Fix: On collecting first Incident no sound [47513]

WillyWuff17

Squire
After logon, the first collected Incident does not play a sound or noise. From the second one, all is fine. See this since a few days now.

1.124.671bdddd0d (29.03.2018 8:29), WillyWuff17 (148138), zz1, en_US, WIN 29,0,0,113, Windows 10, Chrome/65.0.3325.181, 1536x734, OpenGL (Baseline Extended) (336 MB VRAM)

NormaJeane

Viceroy
I can confirm this.
1.124.671bdddd0d (29.03.2018 8:29), NormaJeane (44624), zz1, en_US, MAC 29,0,0,113, Mac OS X 10.11, Firefox/59.0, 1598x989, OpenGL (Baseline Extended) (336 MB VRAM)

Same thing happens with HTML5.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8961

Same issue when clicking first time (after new login or refresh) on any bronze age goods manufactory to set a new production after collecting. It is the same in both beta and live servers, so not related with html5. Iron age goods manufactories sounds are ok always, it is just for marble, wood, stone, wine or dye.
The issue with the first incident is also in both the beta and live server.

Artubar

Baronet
..this is an old thread, I know - but it's still not fixed.
For me, the sound problem is even worse - it appears with every first appearance of a specific sound, e.g.
  • collecting my 7 Halls of Fame > 1st one is silent
  • starting tasks for a row of blacksmiths > 1st one gives no hammer-sound
  • starting productions in multiple goods buildings > 1st one is silent
...and so on. Doesn't affect game mechanics, but quite an aesthetic flaw.

DeletedUser

It will likely be some time as this is a very low priority issue.

DeletedUser

This was decided to not be fixed as it is a minor thing only related to when the sounds first load.