• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded old portraits available in the antiques dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8859

+1

I may like one or two old portraits. I remember a few past events where based in your choice you would receive one portrait but no another, for one example in a Valentine's Event you would end with Robin's or the Sheriff's portrait but not with both. Or in another event, again based on a choice by the player, end up with frozen/dead Jack (Di Caprio) (my usual choice) vs another not frozen version.

I made different choices in different worlds to be able to get them, but each in a separate world.

DeletedUser9982

@Zarok Dai
I have mencioned this before..
Why dont you put ALL Avatars in FoE existence, available to buy from the antiques dealer, showing up randomly or you create some kind of Closet in the Tavern where you can buy some with Silver coins and some with diamonds??

Im gonna be honest.. i would buy them all and wouldnt mind apending diamonds on them! :)
Please, let the design team know about this
Thank You :)

Artubar

Baronet
+1 for making old portraits available in some way - if in in the Antiques Dealer, then in an extra slot. Six offers from the current pool*, one auction, one portrait sales slot.

(* I wouldn't mind if the military units would be removed. Much too expensive for practical use, and one less potentially more attractive offer per unit..)

Umbrathor

Baronet
And +1 from me too. I'd be fine with it being a separate feature, maybe even a once a year chance to win portraits, such as during Carnival or Halloween.

Just as some earlier Event Buildings are brought back now in the Antiques dealer and in some events, portraits could be revisited in a trip down Memory Lane.

Maybe you could win mask pieces that you can assemble into a portrait of your choice, or, as an alternative to the regular portraits every event gives, you get a mask - a token you can change for a portrait.

DeletedUser8859

+1 for making old portraits available in some way - if in in the Antiques Dealer, then in an extra slot. Six offers from the current pool*, one auction, one portrait sales slot.

(* I wouldn't mind if the military units would be removed. Much too expensive for practical use, and one less potentially more attractive offer per unit..)

I would share one slot for military units and portraits instead of adding a new slot just for portraits.
  • A few players may be interested in portraits, but I dont think they are near to 1/7 of all players.
  • Units are available at GE three times per level, having them at the Antiques Dealer, and at the costs, seems useless / costly to me.
  • Easier to mix portraits in the randomness of offers at a slot than redesigning the screen to add a new slot..

DeletedUser10047

The problem with adding an extra slot just for portraits is that it becomes relatively useless after everyone gets all the portraits they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.