• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Oh those tiny tavern seats...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
Old eyes have problems with small buttons - and I dread to think how hard this is on the mobile app, where everything is too small!
Details
On the bottom popup, in the tab with the stars, currently there is a button to aid all neighbours, then one to aid all guildies, then one to aid all friends. Proposal is to add one at the end to visit all available taverns.
Balance
Other than a slight repositioning of the three 'aid' buttons and graphics, it should have no impact.
Abuse Prevention
No, as one can still only sit in one seat per tavern.
Summary
Can't think of any questions that would arise...
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes, until my patience wore out.
Many of us playing are, um, of more mature years, and eyesight gets worse. The tinier the icon, the more likely we are to screw it up...

Inno very kindly gave us buttons to polivate all guildies, friends, and/or the 'hood. But we still have to go bit by bit to find seats in taverns. One of the chaps on Brisgard (en server) had a great idea - a Pub Crawl button. Click on it, and one sits down in all available taverns at once. Saves time and the remains of eyesight.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

nice2haveu

Baronet
Most popular proposals (as per my guess),

:check: - Done :negotiation: - Not done by dev's
----------------------------------------------------------
Aid all - :check:
Tavern visit all - :negotiation:
Market prevent unfair trade (impossible to give solution) - :negotiation:
Army management redesign - :negotiation:
Army management stacked units - :check:
Fragments new tab (recently most popular) - :check:

CrashBoom

Legend
Aid all - :check:
blocks the quests. you can't abort when it is running

Army management stacked units -
:check:
laggy and injured units force players to move again to the back to find for example the rogues

Fragments new tab (recently most popular) -
:check:
but still in all tab at the beginning

so none of those is done 100% like the players want to have it o_O

Most popular proposals (as per my guess),

you forgot: plunder all :D

And could renovate too. Placing 4 more chairs, 1 tray, 1 table cloth and another floor in the tavern.
and new things in the tavern shop

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
blocks the quests. you can't abort when it is running

laggy and injured units force players to move again to the back to find for example the rogues

but still in all tab at the beginning

so none of those is done 100% like the players want to have it o_O

you forgot: plunder all :D

and new things in the tavern shop
Something is better than nothing.

So far, Foe developers does not exceed my (IMO, many of us) expectations and they barely standing on the line of meeting my expectations in the game changes or updates.

Deceptive thoughts appear first in mind for any change introduced but it disappears automatically sometimes without any buffs due to compromising themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.