• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: odd days of winter

DeletedUser1164

the picture below is very self explanatory. but to go to the details, there was no way for me to know what the reward was or if I was indeed being sired by frosty or rinbin as the frame to the left lay ever bare. I am on the sixth quest now and still these glitches occur. as the rewards are randomized and differ per player, is there a way anybody from the devs could tell me what I got on the fifth quest?

0.21.10884 (12.11.2012 14:55), alphalionheart (41704), zz1, en_US, WIN 11,5,31,2, Windows 7, Chrome/23.0.1271.64, 1366x624

Attachments

• winter quest glitch.jpg
    winter quest glitch.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 25

DeletedUser1164

what the hell?? now it's gone from my quests panel. :mad: and nobody ain't saying anything bout it. if it wasn't meant to be released yet (as the GB rollout mistake) I could at least use some heads up.

DeletedUser

Hi alpha,

yes, those quests were not supposed to be released yet, sorry for the confusion.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser1164

Thanks for telling me Anwar. is it safe to presume my progress before the quest pulled back will be saved?

DeletedUser

Please, on zz, don't be too harsh with your demands. Things might or might not be fixed retrospectively, we never know.

DeletedUser

@alpha:
I don't know whether the questline was deleted from your account or just temporarily closed, sorry.

@farmer:
I'm not going to comment or deny that.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser1164

Please, on zz, don't be too harsh with your demands. Things might or might not be fixed retrospectively, we never know.

Pardon me Haekelhansi, but I wasn't really being harsh in anything. All due respect anybody would be upset if they were onto something and then disappears without warning, not a word or any sort of notification were pre-sent to caution it. as a matter of fact I have lots of technical issues but never have I demanded anything. In-fact I am merely living my part of indentifying and reporting back potential bugs and glitches. I wasn't demanding anything.

@Anwar, it's alright Sir. No harm done at all.