• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Odd behaviour in my Neighborhood

DeletedUser

I'm getting more and more players into my neighborhood, currently it's 121 people. 11 of them have 81 points, another bunch has 99 points. Trying to attack these (test?)-players results in internal errors. I'm allowed to attack rank #2 - #71, everyone beyond that produces said error.

0.18.9997 (27.09.2012 14:40), HaekelHansi (5656), zz1, en_US, WIN 11,3,31,232, Windows 7, Chrome/21.0.1180.89, 1910x841

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
I was getting similar issues when I was trying to test your units tooltip bug.

I'll look in to this.

DeletedUser1223

More than 79 neighbours might be not an issue, since re-activating players are supposed to spawn in their "original neighbourhood" that most propably was merged with others inbetween. Crashing the game with that is an issue of course, just my 2 cents.

DeletedUser

Meanwhile, I have 181 neighbors, with 26 of them at 81 points. #180's name is "poptest" - so maybe they are testing something. Then again maybe not, because all other new names are unsuspicious.

DeletedUser1164

More than 79 neighbours might be not an issue, since re-activating players are supposed to spawn in their "original neighbourhood" that most propably was merged with others inbetween. Crashing the game with that is an issue of course, just my 2 cents.

while haekel's argument is sure to be a tech ish, the reverse holds true within my hood. people keep popping in and out. when I started in the game, 'twas a regular 80. when I moved to iron, 'twas reduced to 50. now my hood keeps juggling in between 40-50. any thoughts on this?

DeletedUser

while haekel's argument is sure to be a tech ish, the reverse holds true within my hood. people keep popping in and out. when I started in the game, 'twas a regular 80. when I moved to iron, 'twas reduced to 50. now my hood keeps juggling in between 40-50. any thoughts on this?

You very lucky , we have only 34# in our neighbourhood and at least 3 are inactive , its very hard to progress with so few players , someone should be looking and wondering about the discrepencies.

DeletedUser

After a few days of being back to normal (around 70 players), my hood is now growing again, currently 141 neighbors. Needless to say, anyone beyond about rank 70 produces an internal error when I try to attack.

DeletedUser

we seemed to have lost 15 players from our "hood" where do they go? i`ve tried to log into other countries but i get a "name is wrong " message in red, why cant players move to a better or different server with the cities they have? other than that ,all i see is to build multiple cities in those servers ?

DeletedUser929

if a player goes inactive they are made invisible to you, the length of time varies depending on how advanced they where, however if they return they will be put back in the same hood and become visible again.

your name doesn't work in other countries as your not registered there, they are completely separate markets, each with there own servers and different people running them and its because of this and other technical reasons transferring accounts from one market to another is not going to be an option.

if you want to play on other servers go register and start again like most of us already do. i play the en servers and know people here from nl, de and ro to name a few.

DeletedUser

i have names in others, but i see little point in multitasking other realms, when really only 1 city should suffice all realms , i have barely enough time to attack and take my tribune from this "hood" your training your minions too well of late lol!!