• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Observatory and Arc GB

• Thread starter DeletedUser8902
  • Start date

DeletedUser8902

I’m a little unsure why quests asking for goods to be donated to the treasury do not count the goods donated by the Observatory and Arc GBs? This seems very unfair as players have spent a lot to get these GBs up and running and are donating to the guild every day.

Is this a bug?

DeletedUser

Is this a bug?
no

I’m a little unsure why quests asking for goods to be donated to the treasury do not count the goods donated by the Observatory and Arc GBs?
I would say in quests like "reseach or donate 700 goods" they don't want that in reality it is "research or collect your Arc once"

This seems very unfair
only if you build those GB with the intention that it will do those quests for you

and would it be fair that an Arc owner get those quests done with one click and players without must donate those 700 goods if they don't want to the research part

sirblu

Baronet
I actually think that when the quests ask for Treasury donations of goods - they should leave it up to the player what Age goods are donated. For example Guilds that do GvG often need goods of the Era they are fighting in. So it would be helpful if the Treasury donations could be made from any Era the player chooses so the Treasury could obtain the goods for the Era that is needed.

DeletedUser8859

Goods from any Era, vs
Goods of present of previous era are

two different type of challenges, one easier than the other.