• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

obblighi gilda

mastrot65

Farmer
Vorrei sapere quali obblighi implementare per la mia gilda di spedizioni sul campo per crescere più velocemente grazie

1. Establish a Minimum Encounters Goal/Limit that all guilds members must complete each week.
2. Establish a rule to ensure compliance, for example: Members that do not meet the minimum would be warned and if on next week fail again they would be dismissed from the guild.
----
1. Stabilisci un obiettivo / limite minimo di incontri che tutti i membri delle gilde devono completare ogni settimana.
2. Stabilire una regola per garantire la conformità, ad esempio: i membri che non raggiungono il minimo verranno avvisati e se la prossima settimana falliscono di nuovo verranno espulsi dalla gilda.

I have seen guilds with rules like:
  1. 8 minimum encounters per week,
  2. 16 minimum encounters per week
  3. all members to complete 48 encounters (Levels II to III) minimum, and if competition is close in a particular week to complete the whole 64 encounters ASAP (that is to finish up to Level IV and before the weekend).