• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Nuovo super G.E. e Città alta dove insediare tutti i GE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
Miglioria del gioco
Details
Vedi sopra
Balance
Vedi sopra
Abuse Prevention
Non credo
Summary
Si accettano osservazioni e consigli
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Credo non esista
La mia idea:
- creazione di una città alta (tipo Acropoli di Atene) dove esiste già per ogni singolo GE la sua sede di collocazione
- creazione al centro della città alta di un super GE

caratteristica del super GE: punti forge a beneficio del giocatore (rif. Cape) ed incremento attacco-difesa (rif. Zeus - Aquisgrana - Deal - San Basilio) beni per la gilda di tutte le ere precedenti a quella in cui si trova giocatore (rif. Arc)
quando si attiva il super GE: esso si attiva se il giocatore possiede tutti i GE della sua era attuale e di quelle precedenti (non vengono presi in considerazione
eventuali GE di epoche successive a quelle in cui si trova il giocatore), quando si passa di era il super GE si disattiva fino a quando
non si possiedono i GE della nuova epoca. Il livello del super GE sarà uguale al livello del GE più basso presente in città.

Benefici: - ottenere spazio nella città principale
- incentivare la costruzione e l' incremento livelli di tutti i GE esistenti nel gioco
- aiutare le gilde nel reperire beni di epoche basse per rivitalizzare GVG

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Today at 1:22 PM Edit bookmark

# 1 My idea:
- creation of an upper city (like the Acropolis of Athens) where there is already a location for each GE
- creation of a super GE in the center of the upper town super

GE feature: forge points for the benefit of the player (ref. Cape) and increase attack-defense (ref. Zeus - Aachen - Deal - San Basilio) goods for the guild of all the eras preceding the one in which the player is ( ref. Arc)
when super GE is activated: it is activated if the player owns all the GEs of his current and previous era (they are not taken into account any GE from epochs subsequent to those in which the player is), when you pass the era the super GE is deactivated until you don't have the GEs of the new era. The super GE level will be equal to the lowest GE level in the city.

Benefits: - Get space in the main city
- incentivize the construction and leveling of all existing GEs in the game
- help guilds in sourcing goods from low ages to revitalize GVG

Reason Game improvement
Details See above
Balance See above
Abuse Prevention I don't think so
Summary Comments and advice are accepted
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested? I believe it does not exist
ReplyReport Edit quote

creation of an upper city
You mean a second city area? To build there just Great Buildings and roads to connect them?
  1. Initial size for this area?
  2. Expandable? How to get expansions for it?
  3. How to enter this upper city area? By clicking on a new building like the links to the Cultural Settlements or Space Era Outposts?
  4. Wil this upper city area will have a "Town Hall" equivalent building like the areas for Space Era Outposts and Cultural Settlements have, roads to be started from this "Town Hall" equivalent building? Size for this "Town Hall" equivalent? 5x5?
creation of a super GE in the center of the upper town super
  • The "super GE" is a new GB? Or a new "special building"
    • GB = Great Buildings, example Statue of Zeus, Alcatraz, Castle Del Monte, The Arc...
    • GE = Guild Expedition.
  • If you mean a GB:
    • Ideas asking for new GBs, or changes to GBs are sent to the Archive. Check the Do Not Suggest List (DNSL).
    • If you modify your idea to remove the new GB, (or post the idea again without this) then the idea have more opportunity.
  • If you mean it is a "special building" then, ok.
    • To activate the special boost of this, the player will be forced to have all the GBs of the current era and all the GBs of the previous era... that means the player would be forced to build GBs that are not aligned to his/her current strategy, even to build the Colosseum and Notre Dame ???
The super GE level will be equal to the lowest GE level in the city.
  • So, the "super GE" is a Great Building, but does level up the same as other GBs. The level is set to the same level of the lowest leveled GB at the city (new city upper area). Then, if the GB was at level 10 current (lowest GB level), and then the player builds a new GB, then this "Super GE" drops from level 10 to level 0 to start over again as the newest GB levels up?
    • This mean, not only forced to build Colosseum and Notre Dame, but also to level them up to not limit the benefits of the "Super GE" building to just level 1 or level 2.
  • How do the player gets the nine (9) Blueprints (BPs) to build it?
  • Benefits from the "Super GE" great building:
    • FPs like Cape ...
    • Increased attack, like Zeus, Aachen, ...
    • help guilds in sourcing goods from low ages to revitalize GVG ... (you mean like Observatory and Arc?)
    • That would be three (3) benefits/rewards from a single GB?

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
and should it give locations for GB eras above yours ?

when super GE is activated: it is activated if the player owns all the GEs of his current and previous era (they are not taken into account any GE from epochs subsequent to those in which the player is),
because basically you are saying
higher GBs don't count so why giving a place to put them earlier ?

... that means the player would be force4dto build GBs that are not aligned to his/her current strategy, even to build the Colosseum and Notre Dame ???
does that matter if they don't need any city space because they are put into the upper city?

That would be three (3) benefits from a single GB?
it is a super GB

if it would only have 2 it would be a normal GB ;)

and should it give locations for GB eras above yours ?
The easiest way I think is to set this Upper Area like maps at Continent Map in Virtual Era and up, not as an area in the same city grid map.

higher GBs don't count so why giving a place to put them earlier ?
The City Upper Area would be a place for GBs, with (as I figure now) a preselected place for each GB "here there is already a location for each GE". So it follows that the initial area would be large enough for all current GBs in the game. Expansions would be needed when Inno releases a new era/new GBs.

A second benefit is the bonuses to the GE given by the new "Super GE" building. The space saving benefits of first part does not need to be conditioned to the requirements of the second part bonuses requiring to have all the GBs of current era plus those of previous era. a player in the Colonial Era could built the Arc or Himeji Castle if he/she wants, no matter it does help for the GE bonus.

does that matter if they don't need any city space because they are put into the upper city?
So, if implemented we could see a Colosseum for the first time ever at one of your new worlds ;). (At least during Iron age / EMA).

So, a new super great building that forces you to build and level other great buildings that you don't want or need, and which suddenly loses all value when you age up if you don't have the buildings from the new era too?

Abuse would be to build it in Bronze age, level up your Zeus and Babel to 100+, along with all the later great buildings you want (to whatever level you want them), and then get all the super high benefits from the super great building, I guess.

Of course that wouldn't work in practice due to bronze era limitations, so you'd be forced to move to Iron Age where you can do everything of consequence in the game. And that means building the worst building in the game. At least it would be cheap if you don't have to give up the space for it, and even better if you don't have to give up normal city space for the rest of your great buildings either.

Now I could sit in Iron Age forever, finally with plenty of space to get that elusive 1500 attack bonus!

Thanks anyways, but No Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.