• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: not receiving quest rewards for easter quest

DeletedUser

the first few quests require the hiding of an egg in someones land and the reward has been 1 easter egg...i have completed the first two quests and havent received my rewards

DeletedUser2752

Are you sure? The number of eggs you have are located at the left of the "Easter Event" title. A screenshot would help me understand further if I'm wrong.

DeletedUser

when i started i had 6 eggs. i planted 1 and should have gotten 1 as a reward. instead im at 5. maybe im not understanding the quest correctly though...any help would be appreciated.

Sorry don't know how to do the whole screenshot thing...lol

DeletedUser2752

You were looking at the egg bar. The egg bar gains a hiding action every hour, but holds a max of 6. Each time you hide an egg, the meter goes down for more space for replenishing. The total amount of eggs that you have is the number a little up and right of where you are looking
I don't think that was a good explanation, but the last sentence is all you really need to read. Hope that helps :)

DeletedUser

When you place easter eggs you don't gain any direct reward, but you work towards fullfilling the easter egg quests (which will give you easter eggs for completion).

I hope this screenshot clears it up a little:

eggsplanation.jpg

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser4313

The first quest stated that hiding an egg would give you two rewards : 2 eggs and 1 hiding action. There were two icons in the rewards area. When completed I got the two eggs (went from 25 to 27), but no hiding action (was still at 5).

So either the quest info is misleading and we are not expected to get a hiding action back immediately, or I did not get it. I know they come back per hour like FPs.

DeletedUser1264

Yes, it's very misleading. The reward is a "six-pack" of hiding actions, not a single one.

DeletedUser2752

The first quest stated that hiding an egg would give you two rewards : 2 eggs and 1 hiding action. There were two icons in the rewards area. When completed I got the two eggs (went from 25 to 27), but no hiding action (was still at 5).

So either the quest info is misleading and we are not expected to get a hiding action back immediately, or I did not get it. I know they come back per hour like FPs.

Hey ryori, what BetaTest03 and mink have said is correct. Will mark this as not a bug (the OP and your findings ;))

DeletedUser4937

The egg bar disappears, I have to drop a egg to get it back.