• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Will Not Fix: Please make an option of free DC time change when your server time changes

DeletedUser8061

Okay, that's not a bug, but it's horrible!
You change the server time by German time, so now it's minus 1 hour from the previous time.
And everyone's Daily Challenges starting times have moved by one hour on Beta!

It may be okay for people who have the similar "winter time" change in their own country, but for others it's really bad.
Many people have the DC starting time set on a specific time when they wake up, so we either need to wait 1 hour each day AGAIN, or miss a day of daily challenges because of your 24-hours penalty.

Please consider! :oops:

DeletedUser7265

I agree, the delay is totally unfair. You could make 1st and/or 2nd change free, without a 24 hours delay. Sure, if someone changes time all the time, it's ok, but as it is, it's not ok.

DeletedUser

Okay, that's not a bug
why then posting it in bugs and not in game discussion ?

Many people have the DC starting time set on a specific time when they wake up
on wake up ?

then set it a few hours earlier and in the future you won't have that problem

so actually it is a "players bug" because they didn't think too much into the future

DeletedUser8061

why then posting it in bugs and not in game discussion ?

Game Discussion is NOT really monitored by developers, as well as most of [Suggestion] posts. And this thing described here is connected to the Daily Challenges only, and only related to the server time change, which hasn't caused any such problems before implementing this new feature. I doubt developers thought it may cause problems like the unfair penalty for people who don't have "winter time".

And making DC start exactly when you wake up is the best decision. Because if you aren't able to finish your current DC the day it has started, you can wake up a few minutes earlier and complete it on the next day. If we set the start time some HOURS earlier, we would need to wake up HOURS earlier or fail the DC.

DeletedUser8404

And making DC start exactly when you wake up is the best decision. Because if you aren't able to finish your current DC the day it has started, you can wake up a few minutes earlier and complete it on the next day. If we set the start time some HOURS earlier, we would need to wake up HOURS earlier or fail the DC.
I actually found it better to put the DC time in the middle of my day, for the very same reason. If I didn't complete any challenges the previous day, or if there was one like "do X 8-hour productions", I could continue the next day when I woke up, and take it right up to the last minute without inconveniencing myself.

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi Harleen, thanks for raising this issue! your comments were forwarded as feedback some time ago, so I'll archive this thread now :)