• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

No Trusted Rights Required for Army Replacement

DeletedUser4813

We really need this feature that requires "Trusted Rights" to replace an army removed or separate rights instilled for all GvG Actions.

This system, which requires trusted rights to replace an army, is anti-social, it creates divides within guilds and excludes newer members and inexperienced players from participating in a simple aspect of GvG. Such rights cannot be given to inexperience guild members as it creates the risk that they may unintentionally siege a sector and waste goods or worse, grant freedom to sectors. It also creates the risk of such actions being carried out maliciously. Additionally, it wrongly suggests that some members are considered to be trusted whilst others are not.

The notion that "Trusted Rights" should be required for Army Replacement is absurd mainly because;

1- You have no choice but to allow the majority of the guild to replace if you wish to protect your sectors. You cannot expect to rely on just a few members. The burden would be just too much.

2- Thus, almost the entire guild is required to have the rights to do everything - just so they can carry out a not so insecure action - replace an army.

3- Since the only security issue with replacing armies is that a member can replace all sectors with rogues there isn't really a security issue for 3 reasons;
(a) How many players are really going to be able to replace more than a few sectors since you need 64 Rogues a sector (b) Even if the player had that many, who really wants to sacrafice that many rogues as they are then forever lost and if you replace on too many sectors - no fighting
(c) With not being able to delete armies anymore, the worst they can do is replace sector's armies with 8 rogues. This can be countered in many ways without jeopardising security if the guild is smart enough - however granting freedom or the use of goods cannot be countered - Once it's done it's done.

It is ridiculous that this problem is still on-going. All this and more was said in the discussion of the update that brought about this hindrance. Please fix this problem immediately.

DeletedUser5383

I agree, any member should be automatically given the option to replace armies when they join a guild, the other rights in the 'Trusted' status should remain as they are only given to certain so called 'Trusted members'.
This is a simple thing to do, so come on Dev's, sort it out.

DeletedUser

Fully agree, I just had problem with one of my member, he waste about 1,000 goods for useless and not planned action in GvG.
Full support to this idea

DeletedUser

I agree...either a seperate right just for replacing or making the ability to replace available without trusted right.